“Great Surprise - check it out!”
Review of Starlight Cafe - CLOSED

Starlight Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 8, 2012

This is a really great little neighborhood gem that I advise you to check out if you are ever in Marietta between 7:00 AM and 3:00 PM (not on Sundays though). We hopped in here before the July 4th parade and they were slammed. The food took a little while to get out, but everything was really well done and the service was friendly and appropriate for the kind of cafe it is.

We have since gone back and plan on doing so repeatedly.

This is a casual place, no fancy decor, order at the counter, get your own fountain drink. But the owner is friendly, funny and really cares that he is putting out great food. That's what this place is about - great food, casualy, friendly, great value.

They always have lunch specials that sound like they could be from a 4-star restaurant. They like to use what's fresh and it shows.

Go and check it out - you won't be sorry!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I had lunch here recently and the place is a very nicely-appointed little cafe in Marietta Square. I loved the music (the owner is a huge Sinatra fan and plays a lot of his music) and the staff was VERY friendly and helpful with menu selection. I chose the grass-fed juicy burger with Cheddar cheese, and my friend had a chicken sandwich. Both arrived quickly, with a mountain of hot tasty fries. The burger was delicious and very filling, and my frind enjoyed her sandwich as well. It was busy at the counter but not crowded, and there was a lot of foot traffic in and out on this weekday lunchtime (1:00pm). You can even sit outside on a nice day and drink in the sights of people passing by. If you like good music, good food and good value, stop by and visit this little gem.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Had lunch there with a friend, and we were impressed with the food presentation and taste. The fish tacos were particularly delicious. Coleslaw tasted homemade and fresh. Very casual - order at counter and food is brought to your table. No liquor license. I'll be back.

Reviewed June 30, 2011

The menu boasts all natural/organic products. They have a great imaginative selection that can be customized to your liking - even my picky liking! The service was a little slow, for instance, we ate outside and I discovered I was needing utensils and when I asked the gal to get them she was very obliging but took a bit too long... As I was kinda unable to eat my food til she brought them. Otherwise the experience was one that would make us definately go back for more! Candied jalepenos - can you say YUM?!