Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd.
Ranked #24 of 34 Hotels in Marietta
Reviewed August 18, 2009

Nasty! Second time room not clean. Had to go a buy my own cleaning products and clean room myself. Dirty, wet wash towels in the bathroom from previous guest! Manager did nothing!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd., responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2010

"Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at Homestead Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd.. Providing for your total satisfaction, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, is my staff's primary duty. Hearing that we failed in your case is truly disheartening, and for that, I offer you my sincerest apology.

Let me assure you that your experience is certainly not typical, and that we have put in place measures to ensure that the type of stay you had won't be repeated. Again, I apologize and promise you that we are committed to your total satisfaction. If there is anything you would like to discuss further with me or our guest relations team, please don't hesitate to contact us by visiting our website and clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope you will give us the honor of having you as a guest again if future travels will bring you into our area."

Reviewed August 18, 2009

I booked a single room with a kitchen. It was extemely clean. The bathroom was well stocked with towels and washclothes. The bed was very comfortable. The A/C worked great. Check-in was a breeze. I asked for a room by the elevator so I didn't have to walk far and they accommodated me. Publix grocery store was very close so I stocked up on food and got dish soap. I made breakfast and dinner each day. Utensils, dishes, cups were spotless. I felt very safe here and everyone was very helpful and nice. It was very affordable and I would definately reccommend it. The referator, stove and sink were very very clean. I had no complaints at all. They did such a great job that before I left, I also cleaned the room spotless for them since that was the way I found it for me. Feel free to contact me at jeeperson@roadrunner.com with any questions. It was just too bad that they didn't have a pool. It would have made it PERFECT. I didn't find many pictures of the rooms on the web sites so I took some of my own to share with everyone.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
2  Thank jeeperson
Reviewed June 8, 2009

I was nervous about this hotel because I only paid $49.99 for a king bed, sleeper sofa and kitchen! But it was fine. The best part is that it is off the main road and back in a wooded area. There was no traffic noise at all. The hotel in general was quiet but a neighbor's noisy toilet woke me up one morning. It is a no frills place but we had everything we needed and it was clean. There are a lot of restautants near by and a large mall. If you like Thai food try TOP SPICE next to toys R Us. It was some of the best Thai food I have ever had.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank justinjared
Reviewed May 11, 2009

I always stay at Extended Stay properties when I'm doing research, and the Homestead Studio Suites in Atlanta-Marietta-Powers Ferry did not disappoint. Clean room, reasonable price, friendly staff, quiet location, and close to where I was working for the week. The next time I'm in Atlanta, I'll be staying there.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank HistoryResearcher
Reviewed April 5, 2009

My stay was wonderful, normally i'm afraid in hotels by myself, but at Homestead Studio Suites Atlanta-Marietta i felt like i was home, from the warm greeting the Hotel Manager Troy Askins gave to his continous ability to make my stay comfortable, I didnt want to leave..

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank looney6968
Reviewed January 12, 2009

Extended stay type of hotel with kitchen. Staff was very helpful. They went out of their way to ensure my needs were met. They even provided great directions to my restaurant in which I was meeting clients in the area. Outstanding value for the area. Long driveway from the main road and facility can not bee seen - must look for the sign.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed November 17, 2008

Booked our room after checking the Trip Advisor reviews, and what a gem! Absolutely perfect for our needs when traveling! The room itself was clean, comfortable, and very spacious for the two of us! (And I understand there were two-room sutes available if we had requested.) It was so nice having a full-size refrigerator and "breakfast bar" to use. And quiet - it was set back far enough off the main road that we barely heard road-noise in the parking lot! The staff were all very nice and helpful. And the rate we paid for what what we got - terrific! We've stayed in 4- and 5-star hotels for twice the price and weren't half as comfortable!
We have definitely decided to check for Homestead Suites when we are travelng now - we couldn't ask for better when we are staying for more than one night!

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Travelers also viewed these Marietta hotels
4 mi away
Quality Inn Marietta
#6 of 34 in Marietta
Holiday Inn Express Marietta-Atlanta Northwest
Baymont Inn & Suites Marietta/Atlanta North

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd.

Address: 2239 Powers Ferry Rd SE, Marietta, GA 30067-5273 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)
Location: United States > Georgia > Marietta
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #24 of 34 Hotels in Marietta
Price Range: $79 - $102 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Studio Suites Atlanta-Marietta-Powers Ferry Hotel Marietta