Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd.
Ranked #25 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
Atlanta, Georgia
“World-Class Attitude”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

This is a model facility. The friendliness and efficiency of the staff made the difference between an ordinary and world-class experience. I'm a world traveler...I know world-class attitude and effort from a staff. Whatever they're doing there, I would model it and spread it around. I'm traveling to San Diego next month and plan to make Homestead my choice.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd., responded to this review, February 7, 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Korean first
Harriman, NY
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for several weeks in 2009 and 2010. The hotel was very dirty and smelled like trash. There were people there who apparently live there all the time and grilled and drank every night out of the truck of their pickup. There was an overweight women at the front desk who was very rude and made me wait for over 30 minutes to check in while she checked her register or something. The only positives are the price and location. However, stay here at your own risk.

Room Tip: Spend more money for a better hotel.
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Dana_Wasto
Marietta, Georgia
Reviewed December 17, 2011

I've been staying in hotels for 2-3 months at a time for almost 8 years now for work...this is easily one of the worst/filthiest I've been in. Where to start? You couldn't use the bathtub because the drain was clogged with a pile of congealed cigarette butts (non-smoking room)...the front desk staff was flat-out rude and completely unhelpful, with one exception, whose name I don't recall....within the first hour of being in the hotel, I'd been approached and asked if I needed to buy any drugs...there were police at the hotel at least three times...piles of cigarette butts in the stairwells....generally just filthy all around.

The one positive is that the suite (353) I stayed in was *huge*...even had two full baths! And the view from the windows was quite nice...it looked out onto a wooded hillside. With proper management and staff, the property COULD be a good one.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank J N
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Reviewed July 29, 2011

If you stay here expect there to be no one at the front desk ever, you have to call them on a phone at the front desk and they never answer. The shower was aweful, dirty, mold on shower curtain, dark circles everywhere, and plenty of hair from other guest on the shower walls!!! When I asked someone to come down to clean it they were very rude and stated that house keeping only comes once every 7 day, what kind of joint is this:A NASTY ONE OBVIOUSLY" and when they got to the room said there was nothing wrong with THE SHOWER AND THE MOLD IS CLEAN, IT'S JUST ALWAYS THERE.......EWWWW but they guess they will clean it. There was some unknown bugs crawling around "GROSS"..............WARNING:"DO NOT STAY HERE, I REPEAT DO NOT STAY HERE"

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Iowa
Reviewed May 9, 2011

I stayed here 5 nights recently and enjoyed the price, courteous staff and the good location, but the room was very dirty and it didn't appear it had been cleaned following the prior customer. I ended up killing 3 massive insects during the stay as well. Per the desk staff, you receive housekeeping services if you stay longer than 7 days. This is not my first unpleasant experience with an Extended Stay Hotel branded facility, my previous stay was very dirty as well. Next time, I'll spend just a little more for a better environment.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed April 18, 2011

After reading the reviews on this hotel I was somewhat hesitant about staying here. The location and economical price couldn't be beat! I was totally impressed from the time I drove up on the grounds until the time I checked out. I had the pleasure of meeting the manager as I checked in, he is a very courteous gentleman. The rooms were impeccably clean and maintained very well. The housekeepers were nice and very polite. One housekeeper offered to help me with my luggage. I was totally impressed. This is not a 4 or 5 star hotel, but for extended stay, it can't be beat. When my long term travels take me back to the Atlanta district, there is no doubt I will be staying here.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank jaguar_nation
dallas, Georgia, USA
Reviewed October 3, 2010

I was amazed at our late check in when the front desk clerk had us all ready to go and got us quickly and professionaly into our bed. The rooms were spot less. The staff was amazing.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
3 Thank trista13
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marietta
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Wildwood
Country Hearth Inn & Suites Atlanta / Marietta and Banquet Hall
Quality Inn Marietta
Quality Inn Marietta
#6 of 33 in Marietta

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd.

Property: Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd.
Address: 2239 Powers Ferry Rd SE, Marietta, GA 30067-5273 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)
Location: United States > Georgia > Marietta
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #25 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Extended Stay, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Studio Suites Atlanta-Marietta-Powers Ferry Hotel Marietta