My wife and I stayed 11-10 through 11-12-07, the first room I noticed that the stove was not clean and went back to the front desk to request another room the front desk person was helpful and found another room #301. I opened up the door and it was very clean. So we settled in and enjoyed our stay.
Next door there are a few restaurants and it’s in an area were condos are priced 350k and up. If you want a place that is close to shopping but low traffic this is the place to stay. There is a pool but did not get to use it due to the season. Yes the hotel charges or wireless
Internet but that information was online.
We did not have any of the experiences that the other person had during that same period. I have always asked to view my room and request another room if it is not up to my satisfaction. A few minutes
to look the room over will save you a bad stay never accept less.
FYI - The continental breakfast don’t count on it, plain bagels and coffee that is it. But on the bright side you can make your own that the great thing of staying in an extended stay hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Atlanta-Marietta-Powers Ferry Hotel Marietta
- Homestead Studio Suites Marietta
- Homestead Marietta
- Homestead Suites Marietta
- Marietta Homestead Suites
- Extended Stay America Marietta