“Nice, calm, quiet place”
Review of Marlow's Tavern

Marlow's Tavern
Ranked #20 of 714 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Opened about 4 months now. A nice, local tavern with very good food.
Oviedo, Florida
“Nice, calm, quiet place”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My friend and I sat for a couple of hours visiting and eating. My friend is gluten intolerant and they offered several options and my burger was great! The waitstaff replenished our iced tea we felt welcome to sit as long as we wished.

• Visited August 2013

Marietta, Georgia, United States
“One of our favorite local restaurants”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We really enjoy having Marlow's here in East Cobb. We have been three or four times; the service has always been good. Food is consistent and high quality --- I had their Shrimp Po Boy last time and loved it - freshest tasting Po Boy I have had in a while, not overly fried, and on a bed of salad/coleslaw that really gave it a fresh taste. We go with the kids and they love it too. Great alternative to Chili's that we visit often as well.

• Visited May 2013
Altanta, Georgia
“Always a Sound Choice”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Marlowe's never disappoints! I love cocktails and Firecracker Shrimp at happy hour. Interesting happy hour crowd that makes for fun conversation!

Visited July 2013
“Just OK”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We have visited this location five times and each time had a good experience however this visit was just OK. Caught a early Sunday movie and arrived around 3 pm. Don't know if staff was recoverlng from a busy lunch crowd but food was just OK and waiter was indifferent.

• Visited June 2013
Marietta, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A lovely addition to the East Cobb Area!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I haven't ordered from the bar, but the two times I've gone here have been great. The first time I went, I ordered the trout, which I enjoyed. Many of my friends buy the burgers here, saying that they are to die for. The ambiance in this restaurant is comfortable, and has a feeling of class. Marlow's is a great place to go after a movie or shopping, and there's always something on the menu that I'm interested in having.

• Visited January 2013