“Awesome Cuban Food”

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

During our vacation in Atlanta, Georgia, we located this little gem serving up traditional Cuban cuisine. We tried the "Ropa Vieja" and "Bistec de Palomilla".
Both truly delicious and just as good as the Miami Cuban food that we use as a measuring stick when we travel around the country. The staff was friendly and very attentive to every detail and request. For desert, we tried their version of "Tres Leches" and to our surprise, it rivaled the ones back home. It was superb. Their "Cafe Cubano" was an excellent way to finish our meal. I highly recommend the "eats" here.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

My wife and I were pleasantly suprised to find this small/quaint cuban restaurant just 10 min from our Hotel Food was very good (not great,but very good). Appertizers were good, dinner was pretty good, I though the arroz morro was excellent but the portions were a bit small. I ate Ropa Vieja, my wife ate bistek. It was all good, just can;t say it was excellent or outstanding.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We are grateful to trip advisor for leading us to this fantastic restaurant! The food was fabulous! My husband and I shared a salad and the Lechon Asado. It came with 3 sides and we chose black beans, Yuca con Mojo (a root vegetable with onions and mojo sauce) and Tostones (fried green plantains). Everything was excellent! We had a slice of key lime pie for dessert and it was good. The staff was very friendly and the manager stopped by before the food arrived and then checked in with us during the meal to make sure that we were happy with everything. He was very friendly and engaging. He touched base with each table. The staff also checked after the meal to make sure that all went well.The staff members got along well with each other and this added to the upbeat atmosphere. The restaurant decor was exactly what you would want in a Cuban restaurant. If we travel through this part of Atlanta/Marietta again we will make a point to return to this restaurant.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I have going to the Cuban Diner since it opened. I always order a variety of different things and I enjoy all of it. Cozy, not stuffy decor with attentive, polite wait staff. Having traveled to over 169 countries, Cuba included I do have a sophisticated palate and this is the best Cuban food in Marietta and Atlanta. Try the yucca fries and the PESCADO EMPANIZADO, Cuban sandwich is a classic as well.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Stopped for lunch with my kids and had a great experience. Staff is extremely nice and service was great. I had the traditional Cuban sandwich with side of rice and black beans, both were wonderful. Bread is what makes this sandwich. We also had the Ropa Vieja which was also very good. Definately worth stopping by for a great authentic Cuban sandwich!

Been to Cuban Diner? Share your experiences!