“Yummy Cuban in Marietta GA”
Review of Cuban Diner

Cuban Diner
Ranked #2 of 751 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I enjoyed the empanadas, Cuban sandwich, baked chicken, yucca and rice/beans . Place is REALLY clean and service was extremely friendly & helpful

1  Thank jeykennesaw

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We have been living in the area for 8 years and only now found this gem, I wish we'd found much sooner!

Service was fantastic, attentive and friendly. We had the Cuban pork which was amazing, and I'm not generally a big fan of lean pork meat. I had the fish a la plancha, tilapia grilled with onions and lime - very good.

Sides - rice and beans, not my fave but fine. Yucca fries a bit too starchy for my taste but that mojo sauce I could have a bath in. And the mixed veggies were delicious.

We'll definitely be back very soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I have been going here for years and still love it. Jose and his wife run a clean and fabulous place. Its not in the best strip mall but dont judge the book by the cover!. They serve GREAT FOOD!! Making my mouth water just thinking about it. A must stop if you are close the the Big Chicken!!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Having lived in Miami for 3 months out of the year my husband and I miss our favorite Cuban food. What a taste bud delight to renew acquaintances with our favorite Cuban food at the Cuban Diner located in a strip mall just down from our dry cleaners of over 30 years. We saw the sign and thought Why, Not...
As it turned out it was a delight from the moment we walked in the door for lunch - greeted by Latin music, dim lighting, pictures of Cuba on the wall and Latin accented greetings form the manager and waiter.
My husband's Cuban sandwich was the best we've ever had -grilled bread, melted cheese and perfect blending of flavors. Their fried plaintains were better than the high end restaurant we frequent in Miami. My traditional Lechon Asado was delicious but different than I was used to-. Instead of pork slices they use chopped pork with mojo sauce. The black beans had a taste of sherry and were delicious and different. Then topped it all off with the perfectly chilled, moist Tres Leche Cake. Hmmm my mouth still sings. We will definitely visit them again and bring friends. We found our spot of Miami, FL in Marietta, GA!! Service was spot on as we were in and out less than 45 minutes - perfect for lunch. Highly Recommend

1  Thank MamasitaGA
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We went to the Cuban Diner today for lunch. We've been wanting to go here for a while and glad we did. The menu has a wide variety of Cuban dishes and the prices are very reasonable. Today we had the ARROZ IMPERIAL which is a great chicken with rice dish flavored with sofrito sauce. We also tried the Traditional roast pork shredded
and stir-fried with onions and mojo sauce. Excellent as well. Complement the main with sweet plantains, fried green plantains, yucca fries, and black beans and that makes a great meal. We finished it off with tres leches which was jsut right, very flavorful.

If you want great Cuban food, you'll like the Cuban Diner.

Been to Cuban Diner? Share your experiences!