“Dinner after shopping”

West Cobb Diner
Ranked #10 of 856 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: New local restaurant that opened up in the old Atlanta Bread Company location. Excellent food at a reasonable price.
Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

I find myself repeating what I have said before. Staff fantastic, atmosphere family/friendly, and the food, just too good to describe.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

We have been to WCD (and South Cobb Diner) more times than I can count. It never fails to be delicious! We've taken out of town visitors there, family, friends, they all have enjoyed it. From the pecan crusted pork chops to the chicken fried chicken to the meat loaf, all of the main dishes are so good. The sides are also so good. Tomato pie? I had never heard of it but it is delicious! You can find something there to eat at any time of the day and you will love it!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 3, 2019

We hadn't eaten here for many years, and decided to give it a try. It is very hard to order fresh food here, because most things seem to be out of a can. Nothing much had changed from long ago. The choices were similar. The fries seemed to be fried in oil that doesn't go away after you swallow.

The hostess does not know how to seat people at the best tables first. The waitress was fairly attentive, but there wasn't much I could eat.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

I really enjoy eating in and placing my orders for pick up. Everyone is always nice from the call in to the pick up to the servers when Dining. The food is southern style delish and a great option when cooking is just not in the plans - you can always rely on this Diner to provide your home style faves.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019

My wife likes this place more than I do. I don't find it especially memorable. The atmosphere is similar to fast food places but the food is much better and NOT fast food. The name "diner" conjurs up a very different type of menu to me, as it is very much a southern food establishment.
If you really want a traditional diner, try the Marietta Diner, a few mile east.

Date of visit: January 2019