“West Cobb Diner - our favorite in Atlanta area”
Review of West Cobb Diner

West Cobb Diner
Ranked #10 of 751 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: New local restaurant that opened up in the old Atlanta Bread Company location. Excellent food at a reasonable price.
Reviewed November 6, 2011

I have finally concluded that the West Cobb Diner is my favorite restaurant in Atlanta. My husband and I visit Atlanta at least once a month and sometimes more over the past 25 years. Our daughter, who lives in West Cobb introduced us to this wonderful restaurant. So far, we have been more than pleased. The value is remarkable. Last night, our three adults ate more than enough food, that was a gourmet delight for less than $30.00. My favorite so far is the thyme flavored chicken breast with green tomato chutney. I ate every drop of the chutney and pray to have the recipe someday. Last night I had turkey and dressing which was a delight. My daughter moaned over her roast beef sandwich with balsamic topping and my husband ordered for the second time, the grouper sandwich. All the vegetable sides are so country wonderful. The lima beans taste just like my Mom's used to. The cucumber-tomato salad is scrumptious. Please pay this diner a visit. I cannot imagine anyone being disappointed.

Reviewed September 5, 2011

Great food at fair prices make this a true gem. Go at least once a week and it has never disappointed.

Reviewed September 1, 2011

This restaurant has very inventive items on its menu (Black Eyed Pea Cakes smoked tomato jam, cilantro creme fraiche; Crispy Calamari & Okra with Caper Remoulade) and always has intriguing specials. Example: today's specials include a pimento fried green tomato burger and fish tacos (these are fantastic-I've had them twice!); yesterday's were: fried catfish with cheddar jalapeno hushpuppies and spinach salad with warm bacon vinaigrette. They often have BBQ beef quesadilla, crab corn chowder, French onion gruyere cheeseburger, eggplant parmesan, almond encrusted trout, and/or pecan pork chops as specials.
We have been here several times. Everything is delicious-I have to make myself get something I haven't tried because I usually want to repeat my previous delightful experience. Service is friendly and prompt.
The prices are amazingly within reason. Go! Dine! at the West Cobb Diner. You will leave satisfied-with a full stomach and wallet!

Reviewed August 4, 2011

This restaurant should be on "Diner's, Drive-ins and Dive's". The food is amazing! We have eaten here twice and both times they knocked it out of the ball park. The country fried steak is the best I've ever eaten. The portions are huge. And their desserts are to die for! We were seated promptly and the service was excellent. It's a great value for your money. For $8, I got a huge piece of perfectly cooked country fried steak, three vegetables and bread. It was so much food that I took half of it home for lunch the next day. If you live in the West Cobb area, you must try this restaurant!

Reviewed May 28, 2011

Great restaurant. West Cobb lacked a signature restaurant that really was a nice local restaurant, but here it is. Great meats and vegetables. Consistently good place for families, meetings, etc.