“Biscuit Haven”

Description: Breakfast & biscuits
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Biscuit Haven”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Stopped here for breakfast on our way out of town. Wonderful! The biscuits are huge and fluffy, buttery on the inside and crisp around the edges. The deep fried cinnamon roll is heart-stoppingly good. Has a real down home atmosphere and friendly staff. Cannot wait to come back!

• Visited June 2014

Powder Springs, Georgia
“Very Consistent and Satisfying”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

I have been coming to Mountain Biscuits for years. The food and service has been exactly the same EVERYTIME - Consistent & Outstanding. Lunch and breakfast is very good and the portions are very filling. The biscuits are top notch. I come back as often as I can and always bring my guests here to get a taste of Marietta and the South.

Hampshire
“Where the locals eat”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Biscuits and gravy done right, what more do I need to say. The place looks great from the outside and the food on the inside is equally as good.

• Visited May 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best biscuits, right off the mountain trail!”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

I usually stop here if I take a hike on the mountain in the morning. If my son is with me, we walk over there with my 2 Aussies. There is an outside bench so we can eat without leaving them alone. The biscuits are big and moist, I get the tenderloin every time. The lady who takes the order is very friendly. It's the best in the area for that kind of food. They serve lunch too, never had it, but I bet it's great!

• Visited April 2014
“Great biscuits!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Great food, huge biscuit. Baked cinnamon roll better than the fried one. Only 3 small tables to sit at plus outdoor picnic tables.