“Seafood found in areas”

Marietta Fish Market
Ranked #16 of 757 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Have been here many times.
Love the mature servers. Always too many choices. But never had a bad meal here. And we always walked out the door with a to go box. It has plenty of constant
traffic, so not the place for
romance.
Plus you need a to go of one of their wonderful desserts.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I love this place. Great food. I have been a view times. I have had the fried oysters, seafood bisque soup, and the list goes on. You will love this place. Only one thing that distracts me. They have a worker there that has black spray on his head and beard. If it gets hot, that can drain all over the place. I hope they keep him out the kitchen.

Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Took our special friends out to dinner and so glad they chose the Maietta Fish Market! The crab dip appetizer was wonderful with pita-type dipping wedges, and our soups were also tasty: Maryland crab and also seafood bisque. My friends said their lobster tails, fried flounder were all delicious. We had beyond impeccable service from Joshua Philip, and he was able to get me Crawfish Etoufee although it wasn't a menu item, and extra rice. The dessert case was massive (see pic) and our desserts were enough for two people, including a strawberry shirtcake with a chocolate dipped strawberry! We appreciated our excellent service, and so much good food, and thanks to Joshua Phillip for patiently packaging so many leftovers! Was a fun dinner with friends at a great venue! Wish we lived closer!

Reviewed April 24, 2014

The Marietta Fish Market is located on the Canton Highway - not far from the Cherokee County line. Not exactly a tony neighborhood. But the place looks nice if a bit out of place. Would remind you of Captain Anderson's down in Panama City - a large place, probably seats several hundred. But, on to the good stuff - the seafood. Yep, it is absolutely terrific. Not a fancy place but not the least bit run down either. Did I mention the food - when I looked at the platter put in front of me I knew that I'd found the seafood place from Florida - right here in Cobb County. Great menu - prompt attention from the servers, fried, broiled, grilled, etc seafood. I'm kicking myself for not having gone there before. Yum Yum!!!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Lots of parking, tons to chose from - and the food is great. We will definitely go back often. Nice kids menu too.

Been to Marietta Fish Market? Share your experiences!