“"Plenty of great seafood to eat, and great service!"”

Marietta Fish Market
Ranked #6 of 724 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“"Plenty of great seafood to eat, and great service!"”
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Took our special friends out to dinner and so glad they chose the Maietta Fish Market! The crab dip appetizer was wonderful with pita-type dipping wedges, and our soups were also tasty: Maryland crab and also seafood bisque. My friends said their lobster tails, fried flounder were all delicious. We had beyond impeccable service from Joshua Philip, and he was able to get me Crawfish Etoufee although it wasn't a menu item, and extra rice. The dessert case was massive (see pic) and our desserts were enough for two people, including a strawberry shirtcake with a chocolate dipped strawberry! We appreciated our excellent service, and so much good food, and thanks to Joshua Phillip for patiently packaging so many leftovers! Was a fun dinner with friends at a great venue! Wish we lived closer!

Marietta, Georgia
“What a Surprise - Fantastic Seafood”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

The Marietta Fish Market is located on the Canton Highway - not far from the Cherokee County line. Not exactly a tony neighborhood. But the place looks nice if a bit out of place. Would remind you of Captain Anderson's down in Panama City - a large place, probably seats several hundred. But, on to the good stuff - the seafood. Yep, it is absolutely terrific. Not a fancy place but not the least bit run down either. Did I mention the food - when I looked at the platter put in front of me I knew that I'd found the seafood place from Florida - right here in Cobb County. Great menu - prompt attention from the servers, fried, broiled, grilled, etc seafood. I'm kicking myself for not having gone there before. Yum Yum!!!

Woodstock, Georgia
“great seafood at great prices”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Lots of parking, tons to chose from - and the food is great. We will definitely go back often. Nice kids menu too.

Marietta, GA
“Favorite Seafood Place”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Whenever my wife and I feel like seafood, we go here. Crab legs, salmon, Maine lobster are all delicious. Many times Gus, the owner, will stop by each table to make sure you are completely satisfied. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Marietta, GA
“I think you will like it.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

In a suburb with nice parking lot at no cost, a clean attractive well run quality restaurant. Excellent and extensive menu, primarily sea food of course but enough to satisfy all tastes.

• Visited March 2014