“Reasonable”

Marietta Fish Market
Ranked #7 of 713 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Merritt Island, Florida
“Reasonable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

They serve a number of good seafood dishes, and their fried fish is very good. Be careful because their portions are huge. They have a number of cakes for dessert, and the portion easily serves two. Service is excellent.

Visited July 2013

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“OMG Amazing !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

This place is amazing. The food is excellent, quantities way more than you need so you leave with the next day's lunch, and the prices are great. We are visiting and I wish we had a place like this in my hometown. I highly recommend this place!

“Lobsters”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went to resturant with five couples. I called head to make sure on a holiday they would have enough lobsters. Liz promised me they would reserve them for us and she did just that.
We all d a great meal. I don't know where in Atlanta you can get a lobster dinner for
22.95. We had great service. They also have call ahead.
Can't wait to go back.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“wow, a great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

In the tradition of the marietta diner, this place has great food, reasonably priced seafood, great service, and a nice ambience.Highly recommended.

Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Menu selection is insane!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I've been to 3 of the 4 Marietta Diner restaurants so I'm used to the huge menus... But this one takes the cake! Opened up it and it encompassed our entire table for 2. I had to choose a page, then choose an entree.

So I got the Maryland crab cake and grilled shrimp. 4/5 stars. I've had better flavored crab cake. But it was a huge cake. Definitely got my $s worth. Had the shrimp bisque and Caesar salad also. Bisque 4/5. Bisque was chocked FULL of seafood!! Really Good.

My husband had the Captain Js combo... All stuffed seafood. Salmon, shrimp, flounder, clam. 4/5. He really enjoyed it.

The bathroom was a mess when we arrived but I spoke with a cashier and it was spotless when we left!

We will be back! But we are making a trip to Pasta Bella 1st... To round out our Diner experiences.