“Basic seafood”

Marietta Fish Market
Ranked #6 of 748 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

This is an average place for seafood dishes. Most varieties ate fried and rather tastes the same. Drinks are good. Soups taste as if made in large batches and reheated weekly. Not a high five or return to place for us.

Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

The server was new. Only been there 1 week. He had no knowledge of the menu items. He stated it was too expensive for him to eat there. Fried flounder was mediocre. Fried shrimp were very good. Greek potatoes were awesome.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I was told about this restaurant and could not wait to try it. I was not disappointed at all! I had the seafood combination platter of scallops, oysters and perch. Everything was made to perfection to include the slightly sweet hushpuppies and coleslaw. Even though I did not eat all of my entree I could not pass up trying the dessert. I had the red velvet cake which took me three days to finish. I can't wait to go back, this place is all that I think about. I am kind of glad that I don't live close by. LOL!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

We try to eat here at least once a month due to their above average seafood, generous portions, and great prices. The owners know how to keep their customers happy. The ambience is pleasant and appropriate for families. Service is fast and responsive. If you go try to beat the crowd SS it does fill up fast.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

My first dinner at the Fish Market did not make a very good first impression on me. This time, the food was delicious, the sweet bread was awesome, and the owner dropped by the table to chat and check on us. Kudos!

Been to Marietta Fish Market? Share your experiences!