“Perfect broiled scallops”

Marietta Fish Market
Ranked #6 of 722 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Asheville, North Carolina
“Perfect broiled scallops”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We have been here several times and have never been disappointed with the food or the service. Dirty martinis were very good.

St. Thomas
“Bill's service was the best”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Recently I wanted some seafood and a god place I know where I won't be disappointed in bonefish grill. However when I put on my GPS, that was 54 minutes away so I decided try Marietta Fish Market.

When I entered, I noticed that it was crowded and from the outside looking in; I didn't think that I would get an intimate dining experience. Well, as soon as I sat down, Bill was ready to take my drink order with a jovial, friendly spirit. He literally walked/ran my drink order back to me and immediately began to show me the best way to understand the everlasting menu (this helped me tremendously.)

I had a seafood bisque that was divine. before my main course came, he cleaned up the table quickly while being friendly. When our food came, I couldn't believe the sizes of each portion - they were huge and reasonable priced.

I am in my late forty's and eat out weekly. I have to place Bill in the top three best servers I have ever had!

• Visited August 2012
Woodstock
“Great place for fried seafood”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

If you enjoy fried shrimp, fish, scallops, hushpuppies, this is a great place to go. We usually try to get there early, otherwise the place is packed. We try to go here once a month since it is a bit of a drive for us.

I had the combination dinner of fried shrimp and fried Alaskan white fish. It comes with a choice of baked potato, fries, or rice. Also hush puppies and slaw is part of the meal. These are large portions so come hungry. They also bring out bread which is filled with a sweet cream cheese that is like a desert. And speaking of deserts, if you enjoy deserts, you might want to look at their desert case before you order your meal. Huge cakes and huge slices are served.

You might want to consider taking home one slice to share.

The atmosphere is ok, kind of reminds me of some of the restaurants along the gulf coast.

Trust me, if you like fried seafood, you have to try out the Marietta Fish Market.

• Visited August 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Yummy seafood, big place, ample portions”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

It's a bustling, busy, somewhat noisy, family-friendly place with several dining rooms. My husband and I went at 5:45 on a Saturday. We were seated within 10 minutes and ordered broiled scallops to share. (we always share a meal). The very sweet waitress, JoJo, explained that the split charge of $2.50 included an extra salad. That's great because my hubby and I have different favorites - he likes Caesar salad and I prefer Greek. We also had our choice of potato (we chose sweet potato/yam) and veggie. We had plenty of good tasting food, and it arrived rather quickly. The only surprise was the bread. It was a loaf stuffed with cream cheese and powdered sugar. I've never seen that before! I love cream cheese, so I treated it like dessert. It was too rich for my hubby.

• Visited July 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Yummy!!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Had dinner for here for the first time last night. The portions were huge and food was delicious. D. Funny was our waitress and she was great. The bread was different, but felt more like a dessert with the cream cheese filling. We will be back.

• Visited July 2012