“Horrible Food Horrible Service”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Colombian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2011

This was one of the worst experiences my husband and I have ever had!!! We always like to try new places, and especially non-chain restaurants. This place was awful! It took an hour for my husbands food to come out! Then the waitress left we figured she just couldn't carry both at once and was going back to grab mine since she didn't say anything. She came back 15 minutes later with mine and it was missing part of the order. When I told her the manager came out and told me that they made the order smaller but hadn't changed it on the menu yet! Whatever we decided it wasn't that big of a deal and we'd just enjoy our meal, which diid not even taste good. Without us saying anything about the taste of our meal the manager/owner came out one more time and told us the food we ordered on the menu wasn't good because it was not their specialty and we should have ordered off of a different part of the menu! I couldn't believe it, why didn't he say that before we ordered? Or better yet if you don't think something is good in your own restaurant why put it on the menu at all? it took another 45 minutes to get our check and a box and the waitress barely acknowledged us. When we got the check they had charged us both $2 more for our meals and my husband $1.50 more for his drink than was listed on the menu and we double checked. We just decided to never go back! Bad Service, Bad Food, and you don't know what you will be charge because the menu prices aren't accurate!

Reviewed June 12, 2011

Finally, not a mexican food restaurant, but they have a diverse menu, with some mexican dishes, and several colombian, venezuelan, cuban,and puerto rican, foods. Their shredded meat has a fantastic flavor. The restaurant has a patio area where customers can choose to seat and eat, and Saturday nights they have salsa, cumbia, merengue, and different latin music alive in the patio area, customers dance with the music and the evening/night is very enthusiastic. The inside part of the restaurant has glass windows so you can see the patio.