“Great fun, great food, great time!”

Red Sky Tapas & Bar
Ranked #40 of 799 Restaurants in Marietta
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed May 7, 2018

We made reservations because apparently the tables fill quickly due to the size of the location. Upon arriving I found out they gave my table to someone else so we ended up with a booth where the wall from the kitchen blocks 1 of the pianos. That was frustrating but the service and the food made up for the seat.

We had the lobster corn dip, fried green tomatoes, and the spicy eggrolls. Everything was so tasty! The menu offers a bunch of gluten-free options which is AMAZING since I am gluten-free. Even the alcohol menu has options for gluten-free people.

The dueling pianos are a request only entertainment. However, be prepared to tip heavily if you want them to play your request. People were tipping $20 to have them not play songs and play theirs. I was not terribly happy about that because I am not about to pay $20 to hear a song on a piano. So my request was never played. The songs were really fun to sing along with. The guys on the piano played some raunchy songs, some people may be offended but I was not.

Our waitress was adorable! She paid attention to each of her tables and overall we received great service. They were very busy so I understand why it took a while to get some of our drinks. She was really knowledgeable about the drinks and the food.

We definitely will return!

Reviewed April 22, 2018

We went for a friend's birthday. Enjoyed the food. Small portions but not too small. Everything we had was good. Everything at the table looked good. Great service. Piano players did a good job. A nice variety of food, cocktails and other drinks. We plan on returning.

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Husband and I went out on a Friday date night and had a blast. The food and drinks were enjoyable. The artichoke dip was amazing! He loved the buffalo calamari. Dessert was a bit too rich for us to enjoy more than a bite or two.

The best part was the dueling pianos!!! Be ready to sing along, laugh a lot, and make request for your favorite songs. Don’t forget to bring cash (I would recommend at least $20 to split between the two) to tip the artist since you can’t do that through your restaurant bill and there is no atm nearby.

I would also recommend making a reservation and asking for a booth against the back wall if you are on a date as it is loud (as it should be).

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

We have eaten at Red Sky several times and always enjoy the food. We love the variety on the menu and that they are always adding new items. Our favorites are the sausage queso, bacon wrapped scallops, grilled romaine lettuce, chicken pot pie. We enjoy all their desserts. Week nights they have an early bird menu that is a great deal. Service is good and owners are attentive.

1  Thank beetlebaileyCool
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Great atmosphere and wonderful desserts! The dueling pianos were so much fun, I just can’t say enough about the atmosphere and how much fun for a group of friends. The drinks were were really great, too!