“So much fun!”

Red Sky Tapas & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Sky Tapas & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 713 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American, Bar, Spanish, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

We made a reservation a few weeks ahead. Don't sit next to the pianos unless you want to be part of the jokes...the tapas was good, the service was good...but its all about he dueling pianos. They are great! Very funny, likable guys. We had a blast!!

• Visited August 2013

Marietta, Georgia
“Not the place it used to be.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

I was greatly disappointed in the service and the food quality during my visit last night. I had patronized Red Sky for years and always recommended it. I won't be back and certainly will not suggest it to friends any longer.

We arrived at the restaurant at 6:40PM. Our waitress seated us and offered waters to start us off. She returned over 5 minutes later with no waters, apologized and left again. Another 5 minutes later, she brought the waters and did not offer to take our order starting to walk away. We caught her and asked if we could get an order for the black bean humus in. After she left, my dining partner found one of those small fruit flies in her water. We flagged the waitress down and she brought a new glass with an unalarmed apology. The waitress did a check back right after the black bean humus was delivered and said she would be right back to take the rest of our order. It took her between 8-10 minutes to return to finish taking our order. We both ordered the Seared Tenderloin Tacos. At a check back, the waitress asked if everything was ok and we informed her that we did not enjoy the humus as it was extremely salty and not enjoyable although we ate it. I asked her to let the kitchen know and she said she would. (I did not expect it taken off the check since we ate it although I wish I had not as I had a tummy ache later from all the salt). The tacos were oddly flavored and not enjoyable but we did not say anything as we were over it all by then. Our plates were cleared by other staff quickly but it took awhile for our waitress to return to our table. It took another 10 minutes for her to bring us our check. When our check arrived the humus was 20% off but the tacos were full priced. I brought it to the waitresses attention and she said that the tacos were ordered after the 7PM happy hour cutoff. I could not believe it. I expressed this by stating that they would have been ordered before 7PM if she had not been so slow to finish taking our order. She reluctantly agreed to adjust the price of the tacos.

So in summary from this former customer: Extremely sloooow service, fruit fly in water (the kind of fly were there is never just one), unsatisfied with the extremely salty humus, and the waitress wants to charge us full price for items that she seemed to go out of her way to make sure were not ordered until after that magical minute. Unbelievable. Additionally, I do not think she advised anyone of our complaints. No one came to our table to follow up with the concerns and this is the main reason I am writing this review...the restaurant didn't seem to care about our experience. The owner used to be highly present in the restaurant but I did not see him at all last night. Perhaps this is the problem. Sigh. No more Red Sky for me.

• Visited August 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Interesting Tapas”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

The menu has several unusual tapas which we shared at our table. Definitely the way to organize your dinner, because you may like only some of the dishes. So a better choice for a group of people than for a dinner with two. During our visit there was live music of average quality and much too loud. This restaurant is often full, reservations suggested, walk-ups should be prepared for a very long wait.

Visited June 2013
“Tasty looking menu”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Menu appeared appealing, but it stopped there. Actually all food is half price at happy hour. Presentation was upscale , taste was bland. Watch those drink prices. It easily compensated for the half price

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Bizatl
Marietta, Georgia
“Fun Fun Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

This is a great place to hang out at night. Tapas are really good. Dueling Piano's its lots of fun and offers a unique and very fun night out. Great for friends, date, or hanging out at the bar.

Visited May 2013