“Excellent little breakfast restaurant”

Sugar Cakes Patisserie
Ranked #5 of 26 Dessert in Marietta
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, GA
“Excellent little breakfast restaurant”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

one of the best little "gems" on the Marietta Square. Almost hate to give it away since we love to have breakfast here on occasional weekends. Excellent food, excellent service and the outdoor tables are hard to come by...always taken. Ted is an excellent host and owner and server "Israel" is always friendly and accommodating. We love this place but do not go there, we don't want any more competition for tables on Sunday mornings!!!!

• Visited December 2013

Atlanta, GA
“Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner Sugar Cakes Anytime!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

This is another one of my family's "go to" restaurants in Marietta Square. I have had breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks at this lovely restaurant and have never been disappointed. In fact, just recently went there for dinner and noticed they changed up the dinner menu a bit with some new offerings. Both my husband and I had seafood and both our meals were great.

Sugar Cakes' breakfasts are my favorite. Also, their location can't be beat with view of the lovely square. Also, very nice to eat outside if the weather is nice.

• Visited November 2013
Kennesaw, Georgia
“My favorite morning place”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Good breakfast, pastries, lattes and service. The morning spot in Marietta right off the square. See your favorite politico or attorney and say HI

• Visited September 2013
Dallas, Georgia, USA
“Nice atmosphere and good food”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Really enjoyed dinner out, but I have also had lunch here. Really like the menu choices. Good mushroom soup.

Visited October 2013
atlanta, ga
“Quaint restaurant on the square”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I was looking for a restaurant that I could share with my 10 year old daughter that was not a ""chain restaurant" for a quick breakfast. We were pleased with our selection. She had the creme brûlée french toast and stated that they were great! They were not "eggy" like some of the others that she had had at different restaurants. Her experiences run the gamut from waffle house to ritz carlton so she knows her french toast! I had a traditional southern breakfast-grits eggs and biscuit. with a pot of english breakfast tea :-) THe chives biscuit is the most tasty I've had in Atlanta. I don't eat pork so I was a little surprised that there was not a non-pork alternative (turkey/chicken) for the bacon and sausage.

Other than that- Great restaurant-Service A+, Pastry Selection A+, Menu selection A

We will definitely return!

• Visited October 2013