“Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner Sugar Cakes Anytime!”

Sugar Cakes Patisserie
Ranked #40 of 748 Restaurants in Marietta
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 15, 2013

This is another one of my family's "go to" restaurants in Marietta Square. I have had breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks at this lovely restaurant and have never been disappointed. In fact, just recently went there for dinner and noticed they changed up the dinner menu a bit with some new offerings. Both my husband and I had seafood and both our meals were great.

Sugar Cakes' breakfasts are my favorite. Also, their location can't be beat with view of the lovely square. Also, very nice to eat outside if the weather is nice.

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Good breakfast, pastries, lattes and service. The morning spot in Marietta right off the square. See your favorite politico or attorney and say HI

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Really enjoyed dinner out, but I have also had lunch here. Really like the menu choices. Good mushroom soup.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I was looking for a restaurant that I could share with my 10 year old daughter that was not a ""chain restaurant" for a quick breakfast. We were pleased with our selection. She had the creme brûlée french toast and stated that they were great! They were not "eggy" like some of the others that she had had at different restaurants. Her experiences run the gamut from waffle house to ritz carlton so she knows her french toast! I had a traditional southern breakfast-grits eggs and biscuit. with a pot of english breakfast tea :-) THe chives biscuit is the most tasty I've had in Atlanta. I don't eat pork so I was a little surprised that there was not a non-pork alternative (turkey/chicken) for the bacon and sausage.

Other than that- Great restaurant-Service A+, Pastry Selection A+, Menu selection A

We will definitely return!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Being located downtown in the Marietta Square adds a lot to the experience if you sit outside at one of their little cafe tables. It's fun to people watch, as well as enjoy the lovely park right across the street. Having dined here a few times, I truly can say they are consistent in the quality of food they offer. They have an awesome variety of sweets that tempt you away from the main menu, but please don't let it happen. Their Croque Monsieur was right up there with ones I've had while traveling in France. The Reuben tantalizes your tastebuds and the French Chicken Salad is served on a flaky croissant that melts in your mouth. Once you've eaten your fill of their delicious entrees or salads, be sure to visit their pastry area. It's really difficult to choose, so you might want to leave room for a couple of sweet delights.