“Untapped potential” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
“Untapped potential”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

One of the greatest locations a restaurant could have in West Cobb but the food and especially the service don't cut it. Macaroni Grill was once a great place to dine. The food was new and tasty and the wait staff eager to please but now the food is bland and boring (try updating your menu once in a while...even Olive Garden has new dishes) and the service leaves much to be desired (my 8 year-old knows more about customer service). They've been there for years and I'm sure they get enough first time business to limp along for some time but this kitchen nightmare can't attract much repeat business. If you're hungry for good Italian food in West Cobb, try Kroger instead. It's cheaper and ifthan you makesitto yoirself, it will be far better than tired ole Macaroni Grill.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Big Canoe, Georgia
“So disappointed!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

It was my Mom's 95th birthday - they "lost" the reservation for seven of us. The good news is that we were there early enough so they could shoehorn us into the bar area. The bad news is a noisy and crowded location! We've been there before and the food was reasonably good - this time it was poor and none of us enjoyed it. Our server did a good job with what he had to work with. There are way too many options for dining in this area so we won't be back.

Marietta, Georgia
“Always good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

As usual Macaroni Grill does a good job. Food is good, service is good and atmosphere is nice. The slices of eggplant pram were a bit too thick. House wine is also decent for the price.

Acworth, Georgia
“Never disappoints!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

I love this place! And it never disappoints. They have changed their menu up one, but they still have my favorites. The food has always been good, with a pleasant soft atmosphere. And my son loves that he can color on the table coverings! It's a great place to go for a date night or with the kids!

Visited January 2013
Marietta, Georgia
“Italien”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

It was good but just not exceptional and I am not that much into italien food, my husband is and the rest of my family is and they all like it. Pasta just is not my thing and I can make better Lasagna myself