“Long wait times!!”

Six Flags White Water - Atlanta
Ranked #4 of 51 things to do in Marietta
More attraction details
Owner description: Just outside Atlanta, this amusement park offers 40 rides on 40 acres and is great for the whole family.
Reviewed August 11, 2013

The water park at present is only open during the weekend, which means it gets very very busy.
The park itself was quite clean and the staff were helpful. There are lockers to rent which helps with security of personal items. The toliets were also very clean considering the amout of people using them.
The major issue is the weight for the rides. I waited over 1 hour for a ride that as rubbish. Honestly I don't think many of the rides are good enough to wait that length of time. There are a few good rides but I waited 1.30 hrs. There is a fast pass system, but it costs $40, there is also a $15 fee for parking and an entry fee $40pp. An expensive day for a family.

I would not recommend this park purely on wait times against the excitement of rides.

2  Thank rwath1979

Reviewed August 10, 2013

This is a great water park for the family. It's not to big and not to small. There are plenty of rides for all ages!

1  Thank kardmccoy
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I don’t understand how you can say the flash pass is fair, my wife and I stood in line for over an hour for the rapids on 8-4-13. As we approached the end of the line a flash pass person was permitted to go in front of us. I asked how long the Flash pass said their wait was, that guest told me 9 minutes. REALLY!!!! How can you say it’s fair!!!!! I say this happed on every ride I stood in line for. The people who have more money you allow to cut the less fortunate people. You really need to re-think your Flash pass. If the line is longer the flash pass peoples time needs to be longer!!!!!!!!!! AND DON’T SAY IT IS! Cause I saw it personally that all the Flash people were only waiting “out of line” for 15 min. On one ride I saw a couple walk up and “Cut line” using their flash pass, they came down the slide and went back to the flash pass screen and before I was able to go down the slide they were back in front of me. Please tell me how you think this is fair, I know because its NOT.

9  Thank Barrett V
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Great day! Lines looked long but when 4 people get in a boat the line really moves well! Nice shady areas to stand for most all the rides!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Went to this water park with my family and everyone had the best time. The water was really cold because the sun wasn't out but we still had the best time. A lot for my 2 year old to do but not enough for him to ride. He likes to ride or slide and usually can with a vest on but not at this park. The lines are really long but they have the option to buy a watch that let's you bypass the long lines. We bought the watch after standing in line for almost a hour for the first slide.