“Awesome subs”

Dining options: Takeout
Marietta, Georgia, USA
“Awesome subs”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Best roast beef sub per my husband, and I love their smoked turkey. Friendly staff, and they are quick to get your sandwiches made & to you.

Visited January 2013

Woodstock
“Great Sandwiches”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great sandwiches and good service! We stopped in for a quick sandwich and loved it and will go back again soon.

Visited November 2012
Marietta, Georgia
“Not your chain Sub Shop”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

This a real sub shop. Bread is made fresh, cold cuts are sliced when ordered. WOW. Filler up

Visited April 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Ate there with my son recently and was impressed with their subs. The Baldino's Special is a very good sub and I love...”
Reviewed December 14, 2009

Ate there with my son recently and was impressed with their subs. The Baldino's Special is a very good sub and I love their breads, available in white or wheat. Theya also serve bags of baked potato chips......I like the Smokehouse BBQ chips the best.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Yay subs!! Fresh baked...”
Reviewed June 12, 2008

Yay subs!! Fresh baked bread and all the toppings... I crave Baldino's.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook