“Excellent!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Madison
Madison Oaks Inn & Gardens
Ranked #6 of 7 Madison B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful time escaping there for the night. We really enjoyed the level of hospitality, the food and the pool! We felt welcome and comfortable from the minute we walked in. My husband and I enjoyed meeting her family and talking about ours. I did however eat most of the cookies that Cheryl left in a bag for my kids!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 13, 2012

I am so glad you enjoyed yourselves, but shame on you for eating the children's cookies! You will just have to come back for more. Hope to see you again soon! - Cheryl

Reviewed July 9, 2012

My Mom and I were desperate for a relaxing weekend of pampering and we were not disappointed! Madison Oaks Inn & Gardens was everything we were hoping for. We stayed for two nights in The Sister's Room and it was quaint and perfect. Cheryl made us feel right at home and made a breakfast to die for both mornings. To say the least, we're planning another girls' getaway with the rest of my sisters sometime in the Fall! Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
MadisonOaksInn, Manager at Madison Oaks Inn & Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Emily,
If your sisters are as much fun as you and your mom were, bring 'em on! Hope to see you all this Fall.
Cheryl
P.S. Sophie says "hi" to your mom - Becky the Pug Whisperer!

Reviewed July 1, 2012

We were visiting from the UK and wanted to stay somewhere special. I chose this B&B by searching on Tripadvisor for somewhere nice to stay enroute from Atlanta to Charleston and we were not disappointed. We arrived in the afternoon so were able to have a swim in the pool which was very welcome after a long day driving the Antebellum Trail (although Madison itself is only around an hour from Atlanta). We were the only guests on the one night that we stayed and had the place to ourselves. It is charming. We stayed in the Baron's Room and Cheryl was so welcoming. I am a coeliac and need a gluten free diet so there were gluten free coconut macaroons to snack on and complimentary drinks. The breakfast was stunning with cheese souffles and rosemary potatoes. Cheryl had thought of everything.

We loved where the house is, on a very quiet road, and we loved the town of Madison. It is very attractive and quaint. With hindsight we wished we had stayed more than one night. We would not hesitate to recommend this B&B and the town of Madison.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
MadisonOaksInn, Manager at Madison Oaks Inn & Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

You were such a pleasure to have as guests. Thank you so much for the tea recommendation. I have enjoyed it very much and think of you each time I drink it!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I surprised my husband with a weekend getaway at Madison Oaks Inn and the whole experience exceeded my expectations. From the moment we arrived at the Inn, Cheryl was the perfect hostess, taking us on a tour of the Inn and giving us plenty of information about the town. We stayed in the Hannah Room and it was completely wonderful. Everything from the bed to the view from the windows was more than we could have asked for. The breakfast was delicious, fruit salad, pork chops, potatoes, a souffle, and a biscuit. My favorite part of our trip were the homemade chocolate chip oatmeal cookies that Cheryl left for us with our coffee and water in the morning. I raved to Cheryl about the cookies and she surprised me with a to go bag with several more cookies! Our trip was so enjoyable, we are already planning our next trip to spend the weekend with Cheryl and Sophie at the Inn!

Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Brandi,

It was so much fun being a part of your surprise for Andy! Thanks for choosing Madison Oaks Inn for your getaway.

Fondly,
Cheryl Cannington, Innkeeper

Reviewed June 24, 2012

From the moment we arrived, we adored this place! Everything about the house is hospitable. My boyfriend & I stayed in the Baron's Room. It was very spacious & comfortable!! Everything was perfect- the bedding, the bathroom, the view! The innkeeper, Cheryl, was so sweet & prepared us the most delicious breakfast in the morning! We loved Madison Oaks & I highly recommend it to all. We will definitely be visiting again!

Room Tip: The Baron's Room bathroom is not connected to the room but is still extremely private & was...
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Dianna & Nathan,

You are such a charming couple! It was a delight having you at the Inn, and I look forward to seeing you again when you can break away from your studies, Dianna. Go Tech! Take care!

Warm regards,
Cheryl Cannington, Innkeeper
(and Sophie the Pug)

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Walking into the house took me back to my childhood enjoying my Grandfather's home. Then Cheryl made us feel so welcome. That was topped only by the delicious and so attractively presented breakfast each day. Visiting with the other guests around the beautiful table was enjoyable as well as interesting. The Hannah Room was delightful and comfortable. We are looking forward to another visit during the holdays in December. Thank you Cheryl for making our stay so nice.
Don and Julia.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
MadisonOaksInn, Manager at Madison Oaks Inn & Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2012

Don & Julia,
It was wonderful having you as guests, and it will be great seeing you again in December! I do suggest you make your reservation early if you plan to attend the Holiday Tour of Homes. It gets busy that weekend! Take care.
Warm regards,
Cheryl

Reviewed May 29, 2012

First and foremost, Madison Oaks Inn is an excellent place to cherish with your significant other....Madison Oaks is a perfect place for Weddings, showers, anniversary gifts, or just a place to spend the weekend away from the house. We had an excellent stay. We got married here three years ago and our time was so remarkable, we decided to come back and enjoy time together once again before having our first child.

Room Tip: Hannah Room is amazing!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
MadisonOaksInn, Manager at Madison Oaks Inn & Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2012

Thank you for your lovely review. We were so pleased to have you back after getting married here three years ago! We can't wait to see photos of the little guy when he comes!