“Best AUTHENTIC Mexican food in Madison”
Review of Rico's Mex Mex Grill II - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rico's Mex Mex Grill II
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I come from California where the Mexican food is everywhere you go. Its amazing and authentic. So I consider myself quite picky as I feel I have had some of the best Mexican food anywhere in the country. Since moving to GA every Mexican restaurant we have gone to has been bland and It lacked any spice and flavor. I find myself putting the salsa on my food just to get some flavor on it. This should not be the case.

Till we went to Rico's! We were so excited! The salsa and the chips alone were full of flavor! We only ordered Corona's but it was perfect with the atmosphere if that makes sense. We ordered the West Coast Burrito with chicken and the Fajita Quesadilla with steak and it was superb! It was well seasoned, loaded with flavor and just over all quality. We enjoyed are meal thoroughly.

The service is great, the prices are more than reasonable, the place is well kept and clean. It has all the fundamentals your looking for when you go out to eat. To me this is what a lot of restaurants in Madison are lacking, good food and good service. What a concept! Rico's or now Willy's has all of this! Give it a shot. If you know REAL Mexican food you won't be dissapointed. We have been there several times now and love it! They do to go orders as well and its fantastic. Thank you Rico's! Keep doing what your doing!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Much more authentic Mexican flavor than other restaurantsof this style. Eat here 2-3 times a month. Service is okay. Staff friendly. Okay bar. Tables too closely positioned. Go, eat,drink, and be mexie.

1  Thank David G