“Old style Cafe.”

Amici Italian Cafe
Ranked #10 of 56 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Amici Madison is located on the square in historic Downtown Madison, GA. Establish in 1993, Amici has become a "staple" of Madison, GA and is known to most as "Madison's Living Room". An Italian Pizzeria, serving everything from pizzas and pastas to wings, to sandwiches and salads. Our Madison location features outdoor seating on the sidewalk of Madison, GA, with a beautiful view of downtown and the Court House, and also features a bar with bottle beer and wine only. We are located right downtown!
Reviewed July 3, 2014

While in Madison Georga we had lunch here, the cafe is in the centre of the town.The food was good and the menu had a good choice on it. The cafe has a few tables out on the street any many indoors. Street parking available outside the cafe. Can recommend Amici if you are in Madison, the town in general is a very nice place to visit.

1  Thank John M

Reviewed June 3, 2014

He were heading through town with a dog and a 9 year old and I knew Amici was out stop. Great food and outdoor seating. Good variety for each member of the family. Love to sit outside right on the square and watch the small town life. Can't go wrong.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The MUST stop every time we are in Madison. Best pizza of our travels anywhere in the states. Words aren't enough, you have to stop in and prove it to yourself.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

My in-laws and husband are pizza snobs, being from the New York/New Jersey area. When I told them the best pizza I have ever had was right in my hometown, they did not believe me. Their story changed when I took them to Amici, Madison. They all agreed the "pies" there are comparable to a great New York pizzeria
My favorite is the Margherita pizza. Loaded with fresh mozzarella, fresh basil and sliced tomatoes, this is my go-to pizza. My in-laws love the sliced Italian sausage pizza and my son-in-law is partial to the buffalo chicken pizza.
I always have such a hard time deciding what to eat there, though. I love their wings. Some of the best I have eaten anywhere, and I have traveled quite a bit. The Italian subs are also some of the best I have ever eaten, and their salads are refreshing, light, and big enough to share.
Service is also great. Does the pizza come as fast as fast food? No, but that;s the point. You are not in a fast-food restaurant. You are in a real pizzeria.Appetizer service is rapid and you HAVE to try the calamari. Drinks are plentiful and you can enjoy an ice cold beer while you wait for your amazing, fresh-made-to-order pizza. All the servers are friendly and polite and even fun.
If you are in the area and are craving a great pizza, be sure to try Amici's.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

What a pleasant surprise!
Visiting friends and seeing the sights in Madison and mid afternoon they suggested we stop for a slice of pizza and coffee.
Pizza was excellent and much better (crispy and flavorable) than many famous pizza places.

Definitely worth a stop! Great value and very satisfied.