“Great but...”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Phone: 706-752-0209
Description: Phone: 706-752-0209
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I enjoy there shrimp fajitas, but they are really dry and they even got some steak in it last time which was upsetting because I don't eat meat. I will be going back though.

There are newer reviews for Pacho's Mexican Grill

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Being from Texas we eat more than our share of Tex-Mex /New Mex Mex and real Mexican food. We stopped in here after long day at Augusta National and Masters Golf Tourney. Nice bar. Quite a few good beers on tap and great selection of mixed drinks. Had Dos Equis Dark which is very fine Mexican beer. Started with that and normal chips and 2 kinds of hot sauce. Both were tasty but no heat at all. Very extensive menu. One in our party chose a 4 enchilada sampler plate. I did the chile relleno-one cheese and one beef. Another got a Mexican dinner plate. Food was good. Real Mexican cheese. A little too heavy on the cheese. All the food was very respectable. Could use some more heat, but the girl gladly brought us a bowl of jalapenos. Only drawback was the service. They just did not have enough people to handle the crowd. If so I would have gone 4 stars which is very good for Mexican food in GA. This is not ever going to be confused with real TexMex. But it is a nice place with real good food. Friendly staff and fair prices. Go see em'.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

It was a little noisy but the food was pretty good. Not a good judge since both my husband and I were tired from the drive into Madison.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The place is nice, clean and has very friendly staff. The food however, is bland, tasteless and not very authentic. Better places in Madison to eat.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We go here almost every Friday for dinner and it never gets old!! We love this place!! Great food and staff!! The Tapatio Soup is off the chain!!