“North Georgia Tours Watkinsville Georgia”

North Georgia Tours
Ranked #4 of 12 things to do in Madison
More attraction details
Owner description: North Georgia Tours does not currently provide Horse and Carriage Tours however we do provide step on tours, guided walking tours and driving tours. Ghost tours are conducted on Friday and Saturday evenings throughout the year. All tours are made by reservation.
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Wonderful historic tour of Madison, Georgia with Charlie pulling the carriage and Melissa doing a terrific job of describing the interesting history of beautiful Madison. Melissa is not only extremely knowledgeable but also has a great personality and Charlie does a great job also! It was a lovely way to spend part of our 30th wedding anniversary.

blackraven11, Owner at North Georgia Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thanks for the wonderful review and another fun tour!

Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Took Melissa's ghost tour in Watkinsville, Ga. I must say she knows her city history and is very passionate about it. The tour is a walking tour and is not too far a walk. Melissa's enthusiasm for the subject is very apparent and her sense of humor makes it quite fun and exciting.

blackraven11, Owner at North Georgia Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Really enjoyed meeting you and sharing the haunted tales of Watkinsville! Thanks for choosing me to entertain you.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Melissa and Charlie made our trip to Madison, GA memorable indeed!! Charlie was steady and sure in his work. (Next time we take a tour with Charlie, I will be certain I have an apple, an Oreo, or a peppermint (or maybe all three!) for him!!) Melissa happily and cheerfully shared her research and knowledge of Madison's history with us!! This was one of the highlights of our trip. Not to be missed when you are in Madison!! Thank you, Melissa and Charlie

blackraven11, Owner at North Georgia Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

We look forward to your next visit to Madison! Thank you for spending time with us. Such a pleasure, indeed!

Reviewed May 16, 2012

What a great way to spend a morning or afternoon. Melissa was entertaining and an encyclopedia when it comes to Madison history. She knows all the gossip and then some. Would love to visit again just to spend time with Melissa and Madison's reigning king of horses, Charlie.
Thank you Melissa for an extra special visit.

blackraven11, Owner at North Georgia Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Thanks so much for the review. Love my job and meeting new people. Every tour is a grand adventure and an opportunity to make new friends!

Reviewed January 3, 2012

My sisters, my daughter and I took our godmother to Madison for her 83rd birthday. It was on a Sunday, so Melissa with North Georgia Tours made a special effort to accommodate us! The tour was wonderful - so much history in such a small town - and Melissa had a gift of bringing it to life for us. It was a very special day for the 5 of us. Thank you Melissa!

blackraven11, Owner at North Georgia Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2015

Every tour is a gift given to me. I enjoyed your company tremendously. Thank you for sharing time with Charlie Horse and me!!