“Good Food and Service”

Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food and service here are great. After eating a good meal I love to look at all of the things that they have in the gift shop.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The food was very good. The service outstanding, our waiter Jeremy was very nice, Ladies on the storefront were very helpful and had great southern charm.

Just one little issue, we saw one small roach walking down the floor of the restaurant which was quickly killed by Jeremy.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Great old time place withe freindly service and good food. Plenty to look at while there. Got some great gifts to bring back to the uk to remind us of our visit to historic madison.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Pretty much your standard Cracker Barrel except for the staff. VERY VERY NICE. Had huge Masters Golf crowd in and they were much nicer than I would have been considering the rudeness of some of the customers. Good food. Fair price. Would go back anytime.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Yes, this was a consistent breakfast brought to you by Cracker Barrel. There were no surprises, and nothing out of the ordinary. Service was fast and efficient. The one negative I have is that my eggs...scrambled with cheese were dry. I wanted scrambled eggs with cheese on top, melted. I think they just make a big pan of eggs early in the morning and dish them out as people order them. The cheese is mixed in with the egg.... Not my favorite, but I was full and feel it was a good enough breakfast to take me on my way for the day.