“Great Food”

Midwest City, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Eclectic menu with very fresh offerings. Small, but I hear they are opening up a larger restaurant across the street soon!

Mountain Rest, SC
“great value, good food”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

There was a lot of variety on the menu and the food favorful. The prices were inexpensive and wines a good value.
Service was excellent the first night. We ended up with a different server the second night that was not nearly as good.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Don't let the name mislead you...”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Tequila Express is far more Mediterranean than it is Mexican. Casual atmosphere and a varied menu. We very much enjoyed the Mushroom Ravioli as well as the Mediterranean Chicken Pasta. The small garden salad with house dressing was very good. Nice beer and wine selection. One would expect to pay a whole lot more for such fabulous food. If you find yourself in the Madison area you will be doing yourself a favor to dine at this restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
Massachusetts
“Great food - not Mexican!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I never would have eaten here if not for the recommendation of the staff at the inn where I stayed. So glad I did! The food is mediterranean, whereas I would have assumed by the name that it would be Mexican. FABULOUS food! The ambiance is a bit industrial but I hear that they're moving to a better space soon. If this was in my neighborhood I'd be dining here once a week.

1 Thank bummynie
Fort Worth, Texas
“Don't be deceived by the name.”
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Very good food.
Service was great. 3 of the 4 of us took the suggestion of our waitress and had the parmesan crusted shrimp, while our fourth selected the salmon.
Our server was correct, the shrimp was perfect!! The salmon was also very good!
Appetizers were also very tasty!
Wonderful place for a good meal in a very casual setting!

• Visited April 2013