“Locals love it, great value for money” 4 of 5 bubbles

Tequila Express Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Roswell, Georgia
“Locals love it, great value for money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

Not very expensive, but fun and funky. It's like someone opened a bar inside a greek-style classic diner, and then put a chef in charge of the kitchen. We had fun, good service and good food.

Visited March 2013

Buffalo, New York
“Confusing name for Greek-Italian food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

NO FRILLS. This is basically a sit down food truck. Food is good, but as my BF would say: not something i'd wake up in the middle of the night for. Had the baked feta with pita which was served in tinfoil...different, but very tasty, and super reasonable in price. We came for dinner, but just settled on an appetizer. Seems to be a very popular place in town.... unique is a good all-around word.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food, OK service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

I ordered some food to go and was bummed that they got our order wrong. The wait for the food the first time around was very long. The staff seemed bothered by our "to go" request. The food however - was amazing. Order the feta cheese back appetizer - it made all the hassle worth it. Perhaps a "dine in" situation would be more pleasant next time.

Visited November 2012
Seneca, South Carolina
“Good choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

This was my second time eating here. I was here once before with my wife, and liked it enough to come back while in town with a friend. We were there for a pretty late lunch, so it was very quiet. The place is small, and harmless enough decor-wise. It's very casual, and not a tourist trap like many of the other restaurants in town.

I had the fish tacos, and unlike the previous reviewer, found them to be rather tasty. Grilled fish (tilapia, I'd guess), lettuce and tomato, drizzled with a creamy feta sauce. Loved the fact that I could order corn tortillas instead of flour tortillas. My friend had the Mediterranean Wrap, and seemed to enjoy it as well. Both came with a side salad that was pretty large. The place seemed to have a decent beer and wine selection for a small restaurant.

All in all, tasty food, very reasonably priced in a casual atmosphere...I'll be back.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank scootermac
Madison, Georgia
“not good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

We went there a year ago and me and my husband each had a burger it wasnt terrible but nothing we had to comeback for. We havent been back since till just recently because we wanted to give it another chance. I ordered the fish tacos that come with rice and beans, which was what the waitress said was really really good. I got my plate with my canned refried beans that had been smashed and smeared by a spoon just to get on the plate, in this case even presentation might not have helped. Cold rice that needed about 45 more seconds in the microwave. Then the tacos.....hard to swallow and smelt funny and tasted not right. I couldnt stomach it and i lost my appetite. My husband got a pasta chicken dish and said it was bland but edible. I try not to complain but this was something right out of Kitchen Nightmares with Chef Gordan Ramsey. If you can get out of Madison then i suggest it because most of the food with the exception of Town 220 is terrible!

• Visited January 2013