All reviews the main house wrap around porch historic district southern hospitality set in wonderful grounds park the car downtown square wonderful breakfast southern town breakfast each morning wished we could have stayed longer homemade cookies two night stay come home pleasure of staying atlanta airport road trip
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Brady Inn. Peter's breakfast was full of flavour, delicious.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2012

The Brady Inn in Madison, GA was the best B&B my husband and I have stayed in so far. The breakfast was just great! Thanks Peter! Marilyn was most gracious and helpful. Madison is beautiful, I would love to return someday and stay longer.
That is one city that is doing things right!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2012

The Brady Inn was my first experience at a bed and I loved it! The customer service was impeccable, the room was delightful, and the breakfast was delicious. The ground are stunning as well. I would highly recommend it!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2012

My wife and I went to Madison to ride in the BRAG bicycle event and stayed in the Brady Inn. Peter, Karen, Marilyn, Mary and John made our stay delightful! Beautiful home, relaxing atmosphere, a lot of special touches, great food and a great group of new friends. Everything a B&B is supposed to be! Can't wait to go back. Thanks so much. John and Kathy

Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 24, 2012

This property was great. This was the first time I've ever stayed at an "official" bed & breakfast. It was a slow time of the year and so I was the only guest staying there. I was a solo, female traveler and never once felt unsafe. The bed was very comfortable and the room had really nice accommodations. The owners took care of everything and I had a really nice stay. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I stayed in the main house b/c I was the only guest. On a busier day, the second house wouldn't be bad to stay in either.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business