“The Perfect Place”
Review of Brady Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Madison
Brady Inn
Ranked #4 of 7 Madison B&B and Inns
Birmingham, Alabama
“The Perfect Place”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stayed 2 nights in July and wished we could have stayed longer. It is an absolutely beautiful B&B. They have thought of everything guests would want or need. A glass of wine while sitting in the porch rocking chairs was a perfect end to the days of sightseeing. And Peter's breakfasts are extraordinary! Even though I am not a 'breakfast person', I enjoyed every single bite.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Scotland
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Brady Inn. Peter's breakfast was full of flavour, delicious.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Key West, Florida
Reviewed June 22, 2012

The Brady Inn in Madison, GA was the best B&B my husband and I have stayed in so far. The breakfast was just great! Thanks Peter! Marilyn was most gracious and helpful. Madison is beautiful, I would love to return someday and stay longer.
That is one city that is doing things right!

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Charleston, SC
Reviewed April 29, 2012

The Brady Inn was my first experience at a bed and I loved it! The customer service was impeccable, the room was delightful, and the breakfast was delicious. The ground are stunning as well. I would highly recommend it!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Dalton, Georgia
Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I went to Madison to ride in the BRAG bicycle event and stayed in the Brady Inn. Peter, Karen, Marilyn, Mary and John made our stay delightful! Beautiful home, relaxing atmosphere, a lot of special touches, great food and a great group of new friends. Everything a B&B is supposed to be! Can't wait to go back. Thanks so much. John and Kathy

Stayed April 2012
Traveler231232
Reviewed April 24, 2012

This property was great. This was the first time I've ever stayed at an "official" bed & breakfast. It was a slow time of the year and so I was the only guest staying there. I was a solo, female traveler and never once felt unsafe. The bed was very comfortable and the room had really nice accommodations. The owners took care of everything and I had a really nice stay. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I stayed in the main house b/c I was the only guest. On a busier day, the second house wouldn't...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Philadelphia
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Needed a stop over to break up a long trip. What a charming historical town and excellent accommodations. I arrived a little earlier than I anticipated to find Peter sitting on the veranda. He was very pleased to let me check in and was very thorough to show me my room and explain where I could find all of the added touches available to make my stay a memorable experience and suggested several restaurants for the evening. The inn is only a couple of blocks away from downtown which has quality shops and a beautiful new park in the center of the historic district. I walked to my cafe and enjoyed watching the sun set while sitting in swing in the park. I was treated to a wonderful breakfast and conversation before I had to depart for the rest of my journey. I will be back to take more time to get the full effect of this gem of Southern hospitality.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Holiday Inn Express Madison
Quality Inn Madison
Quality Inn Madison
#6 of 6 in Madison
The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee

Been to Brady Inn? Share your experiences!