“The Best B&B”
Review of Brady Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Madison
Brady Inn
Ranked #4 of 7 Madison B&B and Inns
Key West, Florida
“The Best B&B”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

The Brady Inn in Madison, GA was the best B&B my husband and I have stayed in so far. The breakfast was just great! Thanks Peter! Marilyn was most gracious and helpful. Madison is beautiful, I would love to return someday and stay longer.
That is one city that is doing things right!

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Charleston, SC
Reviewed April 29, 2012

The Brady Inn was my first experience at a bed and I loved it! The customer service was impeccable, the room was delightful, and the breakfast was delicious. The ground are stunning as well. I would highly recommend it!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Dalton, Georgia
Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I went to Madison to ride in the BRAG bicycle event and stayed in the Brady Inn. Peter, Karen, Marilyn, Mary and John made our stay delightful! Beautiful home, relaxing atmosphere, a lot of special touches, great food and a great group of new friends. Everything a B&B is supposed to be! Can't wait to go back. Thanks so much. John and Kathy

Stayed April 2012
Traveler231232
Reviewed April 24, 2012

This property was great. This was the first time I've ever stayed at an "official" bed & breakfast. It was a slow time of the year and so I was the only guest staying there. I was a solo, female traveler and never once felt unsafe. The bed was very comfortable and the room had really nice accommodations. The owners took care of everything and I had a really nice stay. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I stayed in the main house b/c I was the only guest. On a busier day, the second house wouldn't...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Philadelphia
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Needed a stop over to break up a long trip. What a charming historical town and excellent accommodations. I arrived a little earlier than I anticipated to find Peter sitting on the veranda. He was very pleased to let me check in and was very thorough to show me my room and explain where I could find all of the added touches available to make my stay a memorable experience and suggested several restaurants for the evening. The inn is only a couple of blocks away from downtown which has quality shops and a beautiful new park in the center of the historic district. I walked to my cafe and enjoyed watching the sun set while sitting in swing in the park. I was treated to a wonderful breakfast and conversation before I had to depart for the rest of my journey. I will be back to take more time to get the full effect of this gem of Southern hospitality.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Rochester, New York
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We`ve stayed at the Brady Inn on on our last two trips to the Masters. Half way between Atlanta and Augusta, the inn is a wonderfully decorated and comfortable slice of historic Southern hospitality. Madison, the town Sherman didn't burn, has several great casual and fine dining options, all within a short walk. If you are visiting the Atlanta area, a worthwhile option to consider.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed December 4, 2011

My husband and I stayed here on a recommendation of a local. Karen and Peter were very welcoming, personable and have a great B&B. We enjoyed being able to walk to dinner, shopping, and even most of the homes on the tour. We parked our car and did everything else by foot. The breakfast was very tasty. We were so filled that we could not eat the homemade warm muffins, so Peter offered to wrap them up "to go" for us. He brought them back all wrapped up in wax paper with a pretty poinsettia napkin wrapped in plastic. Just a sample of the attention to detail that characterizes The Brady Inn!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Sarah Brady room which was on the first floor and close to breakfast. Great bed, a...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Suelincarol
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Holiday Inn Express Madison
Quality Inn Madison
Quality Inn Madison
#6 of 6 in Madison
The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee

Been to Brady Inn? Share your experiences!