“Great Seafood and Good Price”

Bay Breeze of Atlanta
Ranked #1 of 48 Restaurants in Mableton
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This was agreat seafood pace and very reasonably prioced. The waiter was very nice and the service good. If it wasnt foer my GPS probably wouldn't have found it but I would go again next time I am in the area.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Have great lunch specials starting at $499; get the combo of fried fish and popcorn shrimp with slaw and baked potato. Key lime pie is delicious and a bargain at $2.99 a slice, with whipped cream on top...they are a little stingy with the whipped cream, so ask the waiter to be generous. Always a good lunch crowd, but we are seated promptly. Service is pretty quick, all depends on time of day, slow on Fridays, because they stay packed. Seafood terrific, with large portions. The hushpuppies are shaped like onion rings, and are the best around, very tender. Tarter sauce is good enough to eat by the spoonful, but not as good as Red Lobster, again the best in our area. In fact, I'm getting the "yen" to go there now, with all this "yummy" talk. You won't go away dissappointed, only with a "doggy bag" because one person can't eat an entire meal!!!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My sister wanted to take my son out to eat for his birthday before she left to go on vacation! They chose Bay Breeze because it was close by and they had his favorite dish....Crab Legs! He had a great time and also got a chance to try some new seafood for the 1st time! The waiter was fabulous!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Growing up in Brunswick, Georgia on the coast, I developed a rather healthy appetite at a young age for great seafood. And from the moment you step into the restaurant, you are in for the a seafood feast. For me, this is quite surprising, since Atlanta is far from the sea. The food is great and cooked in a variety delicious ways. The most outstanding feature of the restaurant, is the true value. My favorite item on the menu is the whiting and it taste almost as good as my grandmother use to do it!! When you visit, be prepared to take home some extra food.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

This is a very basic simple seafood restaurant, good for families and able to accomodate large groups. They know how to prepare seafood without overpowering or overcooking the seafood. A meal will cost you less than $15 plus your soft drink - no alcohol served. One of the things I like about this restaurant is their willingness to let you mix broiled and fried seafood in yoru order. I like my scallops broiled but their jumbo fried shrimp are too memorable to resist - so I can get both. Their hushpuppies look like onion rings and are their weak link in the menu - but that is okay - the portions are so large you really don't need those hush puppies anyway. Arrive before you are hungry especially on busy nights because you are pretty much assured of a wait. Sadly they don't take reservations (except maybe for large groups).