Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Mableton/Atlanta
$110
$104
$179
GardenInn.com
All reviewsplace to stayrecommend this hotelroom was cleannice staycontinental breakfastmotelamenities
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

This place is well maintained from the inside out! Took the family to see a Braves game and the location was perfect, would be great for nearby Six Flags too. My 5 month old daughter slept well, the surrounding area was quiet. Room was super clean, comfortable, and had a microwave and fridge. With free WiFi and a simple breakfast of coffee, juice, bananas and packaged pastries, the price of $50/night cannot be beat for the location and amenities. We will definitely be staying again!

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Frances S
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I brought my youth group to Atlanta to enjoy a Braves game and Six Flags. After searching i found this place. Mr. Patel takes real pride in his business. He went out of his way to ensure that our group had the best stay possible. Rooms were very clean. The area the hotel is in was very calm. The hotel was easy to find and the location is great! He made sure that our large group had plenty to eat for breakfast, which was very important with a bunch of teenagers. I would recommend this place to anyone. When we make a return trip we will stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RIBCYP
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is the first Americas Best Value Inn that I have been to that takes very good care of their property. I will always be happy to stay here when I come into town. I really enjoyed my stay. The manager and associates of the hotel were extremely nice.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Niecy1983
Reviewed May 28, 2013

From the time we made reservations to the time we checked out,The SERVICE and QUALITY was excellent.They made sure all of our needs were met,maksing sure we were enjoying our stay there.The rooms were SPOTLESS.This AVBI HAS EARNED my Business.Me and my Wife will be back and we will tell others about AVBI.i stayed here due to the reviews posted by others and i must say They were SPOT ON when it comes to telling the truth..Thanks Again to the Staff and Management

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Todd E
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The staff is so friendly and really go out of their way to make you feel at home. So kind. The place is clean and well taken care of. This is the four year we have stayed there and it always gets better each time.

Room Tip: all the rooms are good
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family