“A very rare class act.”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Mableton/Atlanta
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mableton
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I brought my youth group to Atlanta to enjoy a Braves game and Six Flags. After searching i found this place. Mr. Patel takes real pride in his business. He went out of his way to ensure that our group had the best stay possible. Rooms were very clean. The area the hotel is in was very calm. The hotel was easy to find and the location is great! He made sure that our large group had plenty to eat for breakfast, which was very important with a bunch of teenagers. I would recommend this place to anyone. When we make a return trip we will stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RIBCYP

Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is the first Americas Best Value Inn that I have been to that takes very good care of their property. I will always be happy to stay here when I come into town. I really enjoyed my stay. The manager and associates of the hotel were extremely nice.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Niecy1983
Reviewed May 28, 2013

From the time we made reservations to the time we checked out,The SERVICE and QUALITY was excellent.They made sure all of our needs were met,maksing sure we were enjoying our stay there.The rooms were SPOTLESS.This AVBI HAS EARNED my Business.Me and my Wife will be back and we will tell others about AVBI.i stayed here due to the reviews posted by others and i must say They were SPOT ON when it comes to telling the truth..Thanks Again to the Staff and Management

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Todd E
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The staff is so friendly and really go out of their way to make you feel at home. So kind. The place is clean and well taken care of. This is the four year we have stayed there and it always gets better each time.

Room Tip: all the rooms are good
1  Thank koihito
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This was our first time,we will come back. I was referred by a friend. Very pleasant staff. Will also recommend to ours as well. Rooms are nice and clean. Away from all the city, but not too far away, nice location ----quiet.

1  Thank Pam-Rice
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I rented 2 rooms here. One for my daughter, one for me. Both were spottless! Clean clean with refrigerators - microwaves, and flat-screen tv's. Shower was great with plenty of water. Price was very low for the Atlanta area. Staff was very pleasant. We WILL stay there again.

Thank you ABVI. D.S. Burnstine

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I stayed in this hotel because of the great reviews Ihave read. True enough. The managers were very nice and accommodating. The room was very clean - a home away from home. I left a shirt hanging up in my room and they kept it for me until I came back to get it. A really nice stay. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank rjv912
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mableton
Quality Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn at Six Flags
#8 of 9 in Austell
Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags
Econo Lodge At Six Flags

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Mableton/Atlanta? Share your experiences!