Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Mableton/Atlanta
$59
$65
$84
Agoda.com
All reviewsplace to stayrecommend this hotelroom was cleannice staycontinental breakfastmotelamenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This was our first time,we will come back. I was referred by a friend. Very pleasant staff. Will also recommend to ours as well. Rooms are nice and clean. Away from all the city, but not too far away, nice location ----quiet.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Pam-Rice
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I rented 2 rooms here. One for my daughter, one for me. Both were spottless! Clean clean with refrigerators - microwaves, and flat-screen tv's. Shower was great with plenty of water. Price was very low for the Atlanta area. Staff was very pleasant. We WILL stay there again.

Thank you ABVI. D.S. Burnstine

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I stayed in this hotel because of the great reviews Ihave read. True enough. The managers were very nice and accommodating. The room was very clean - a home away from home. I left a shirt hanging up in my room and they kept it for me until I came back to get it. A really nice stay. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank rjv912
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This is the second time i come back to this Hotel; because of its convenience to six flags, restaurants, and highway to see the city. i love the staff there, very Friendly and helpful. this time around my fiance and i got the Jacuzzi room and we really enjoyed it, one thing that we appreciate from this establishment was the fact that it was really clean!! i am very particular about that, it was the first thing i noticed when we walked in the lobby.
we would definately stay there again, it was really nice.
thank you ABVI!!!

Room Tip: you wouldn't expect it from a hotel like this to have amazing Jacuzzi rooms!!! try it! very clean!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This motel was very very clean and the manager was very pleasant and helpful during our three day stay. My daughter and I felt safe there. The continental breakfast was fresh and good. When I go back there I will definitely stay there. Thanks Mr. Patel for making it a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family