“Always Love the Magic Of This Place!”
Review of Rock City Gardens

Rock City Gardens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located atop Lookout Mountain, just 6 miles from downtown Chattanooga, Rock City is a true marvel of nature featuring massive ancient rock formations, gardens with over 400 native plant species, and breathtaking "See 7 States" panoramic views.
Reviewed April 10, 2014

This place never ceases to amaze me. The Enchanted trail leads you through a series of rock formations, gardens and tunnels that seem straight out of the hobitt movies. Truly a unique experience. If I lived close by I would definitely take advantage of the season pass they offer.

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

We visited Rock City gardens as a family of four, myself, my wife, and two young kids. It was fun for everyone in the family. I am a big guy and I made it through the Fatman squeeze easily. Although everyone else stood still watching if I am going to make it or not. The trails were all neat and well taken care off. Several rest areas were you can stop and enjoy the beautiful nature and have some amazing pics. I would definitely come back and visit again.

1  Thank OERamadan
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Great place to visit. Its very family friendly and the views are amazing.
Been twice and will return soon.

1  Thank Matthew M
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Its a very easy trail, with great views and spots for lots of photo-ops. The waterfall might be the best feature, but there are some wonderful rock formations, the swinging bridge, and several natural and "man-modified" arches that look out on the valley. All in all, a good time to spend 2-4 hours. If you buy a combo ticket for Rock City Gardens, and Ruby Falls I recommend you start early, because the wait is long at the Ruby Falls attraction.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

A few years ago, I revisited this wonderful park with my Mother, Father, Wife, Son and my Mother in Law. I had been going to this place since I was a child and was very grateful that it had not changed. It brings out the wonder and curiosity of adult and child alike. Nothing had changed and I didn't want it to change. The views from Lovers leap is breath taking. Of course the mountain goats are great to look at as well as slipping thru Fat Man's squeeze! All of the different rock formations are astounding as well as following the paths onto the Swinging bridge! You will love it along with the whole family. Take pictures! Have fun!

2  Thank rspeters7