Chanticleer Inn Bed and Breakfast
The Garden Walk Bed and Breakfast Inn(Lookout Mountain)(Great Value!)
$129
All reviewsfire pitruby fallssteam showerchattanooga areamain buildingbreakfast was deliciousthought of everythingstayed longerlittle touchesyogurtevery morningfrench countryshort drivewonderful staybocce courtking bedvisiting chattanooga
Reviewed July 15, 2012

My husband and I stayed there two nights to celebrate our anniversary. The staff were very polite and helpful. The rooms were clean and beautiful. The grounds were lovely and the breakfasts were great. We would love to go back. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 15, 2012

The location is near close to the peak of the lookout mountain. This makes it very private and enjoyable for those of us that like to get away from the usual hotel routine. The rooms were very comfortable and the decor makes them warm. I travelled with my 13 year old son and the first two nights we stayed in a room with double beds and the last two nights in a suite.
We were greeted by Audrey who did not hesitate to help us and is a very pleasant person. The breakfasts were better than what I have had in years. As I tell my friends this is one of the best B&B I have stayed.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Chanticleer exceeded my expectations by a wide margin. The location was nestled in the hills surrounded by green vegetation and in proximity to Lookout Mountain National Park. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. The service was exceptional and the owner was very friendly and hospitable. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My 11 year old daughter and I took a girls trip to the Chanticleer and it was perfect. The pool was beautiful; complete with big fluffy pool towels. The room was very clean...I even felt comfortable using their blankets instead of my own (that I always travel with). We felt completely comfortable, welcome, and safe. Love that everything is so close, but it is still in the cool comfort of the hills. The grounds were beautiful.
There were board games and movies available for our use and a Bocci Ball Court. We especially liked the cookies and pastries, fresh lemonaide, coffee and tea, raw fruit and bottled water that were available all day. Breakfast was great too. I HIGHLY recommend staying at the Chanticleer and look forward to a return visit with my sweet husband.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Chanticleer is a beautiful Inn, with wonderful hosts, who had thought of everything to make our stay delightful! Our room was within the actual inn, so we woke up to the smell of fresh coffee brewing in the morning. Breakfast was served at 8:30, which gave me time enough to enjoy reading on the patio before breakfast was laid out on the sideboard. Each morning, there was a special hot breakfast entree in addition to fresh baked breads, yogurt, homemade granola, fresh fruit plate and fresh squeezed juice. The Innkeepers and staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable of local dinner offerings as well as things to do in the area. We enjoyed the refreshing pool, which was clean, with comfortable, cushioned lounge chairs at poolside, to enjoy. There were even an assortment of fresh baked goodies for snacking in the afternoon. The Inn was quiet and clean and peaceful. I highly recommend this Inn and am looking forward to returning soon!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple