“Best BBQ I've had in a long time!”
Review of Foggy Bottom BBQ

Foggy Bottom BBQ
Ranked #2 of 101 Restaurants in Loganville
Reviewed October 10, 2018

LAWRENCEVILLE, GA Location: My friend and I tried the new location in Lawrenceville, Georgia. We'd never tried Foggy Bottom BBQ and didn't know what to expect. There is limited parking on site but there is a free parking deck just two short blocks away. The decor is very simple and family friendly with a large, covered, outdoor deck if you want al fresco. There are basic wine and beer offerings. We both got the bbq pork sandwich with fries. My friend also got their mac and cheese to share. The bbq melted in your mouth. Even the outside portions that are sometimes hard and dry were tender and juicy. The flavor was excellent. Their bbq is "unsauced" as they use a dry rub. I like my bbq sauced but THIS! You could eat this without sauce all day long! I liked that there weren't big blobs of fat in the meat too - a big turn off for me. There are several sauce offerings at the table to suit every taste. The seasoned fries were great (very little seasoning - perfect!) and the mac and cheese was worthy to be called homemade. The staff were all very attentive and friendly. They all circulated to all the tables checking on water, etc. The bathroom was very clean and nicely done. We agreed that we HAVE to come back and bring the guys!

Date of visit: October 2018
FoggyBottomBBQ, Owner at Foggy Bottom BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2018

Wow! What a great review and we are thrilled that you had such a good experience with us. We appreciate your business and we look forward to having you out again soon.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Foggy Bottom in Loganville is very good. The exciting thing is that there is now also Foggy Bottom in downtown Lawrenceville on the square. There is outside seating, the building is new and the food is delicious!!!

Date of visit: October 2018
FoggyBottomBBQ, Owner at Foggy Bottom BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2018

Thank you Emily. We are so happy you enjoy visiting with us. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

After hearing many reports of good food and quaint atmosphere, a close friend and I had lunch.
My meal was just “ok”. I have a sandwich that was brisket, pimento cheese on Texas toast. The brisket appeared to be from the past day as the flavor seemed stale. The service was good, and the time was well within an hour.
I would conclude that I have not been back.

Date of visit: August 2018
FoggyBottomBBQ, Owner at Foggy Bottom BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Sorry to see after one visit that you have concluded you that you won’t be back. We cook brisket each day for that day, so deliver out the freshest brisket we can offer to our customers. As a community focused person as yourself, maybe you will give us a another try.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Just opened in Lawrenceville and tried today for lunch. Right on the square in downtown Lawrenceville. Good sandwiches and brisket. Super good Sweet potato fries and pimento cheese! Will definitely visit again!

Date of visit: October 2018

Thank you very much Karen. We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Well I finally got a chance to try this place out at the Lawrenceville location and it was great. The new place is beautiful and now its close to home. I love the baby backs. The portion size for brisket was a lil small but good. I had the pitmaster plate. They have a great sausage also but it was also a small portion. I will be back soon. Probably at dinner time with the wife...

Date of visit: September 2018

Thanks very much. We appreciate the business and the positive feedback