“Now in Downtown Lawrenceville ”
Review of Foggy Bottom BBQ

Foggy Bottom BBQ
Ranked #2 of 101 Restaurants in Loganville
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Foggy Bottom in Loganville is very good. The exciting thing is that there is now also Foggy Bottom in downtown Lawrenceville on the square. There is outside seating, the building is new and the food is delicious!!!

Date of visit: October 2018
FoggyBottomBBQ, Owner at Foggy Bottom BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2018

Thank you Emily. We are so happy you enjoy visiting with us. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

After hearing many reports of good food and quaint atmosphere, a close friend and I had lunch.
My meal was just “ok”. I have a sandwich that was brisket, pimento cheese on Texas toast. The brisket appeared to be from the past day as the flavor seemed stale. The service was good, and the time was well within an hour.
I would conclude that I have not been back.

Date of visit: August 2018
FoggyBottomBBQ, Owner at Foggy Bottom BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Sorry to see after one visit that you have concluded you that you won’t be back. We cook brisket each day for that day, so deliver out the freshest brisket we can offer to our customers. As a community focused person as yourself, maybe you will give us a another try.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Just opened in Lawrenceville and tried today for lunch. Right on the square in downtown Lawrenceville. Good sandwiches and brisket. Super good Sweet potato fries and pimento cheese! Will definitely visit again!

Date of visit: October 2018

Thank you very much Karen. We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Well I finally got a chance to try this place out at the Lawrenceville location and it was great. The new place is beautiful and now its close to home. I love the baby backs. The portion size for brisket was a lil small but good. I had the pitmaster plate. They have a great sausage also but it was also a small portion. I will be back soon. Probably at dinner time with the wife...

Date of visit: September 2018

Thanks very much. We appreciate the business and the positive feedback

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

I love this place. I ask my family to go every time I visit. The food is fantastic and the service is amazing. They seat you quickly as well as take your order quickly. The food is out without much wait time and it’s delicious. They offer several options for BBQ sauce which is nice to dress your own. Good food, friendly people. Definitely recommend.

Date of visit: August 2018

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. We appreciate you taking the time and for the business.