“New location in Lawrenceville”
Review of Foggy Bottom BBQ

Foggy Bottom BBQ
Ranked #2 of 102 Restaurants in Loganville
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Just opened in Lawrenceville and tried today for lunch. Right on the square in downtown Lawrenceville. Good sandwiches and brisket. Super good Sweet potato fries and pimento cheese! Will definitely visit again!

Date of visit: October 2018
FoggyBottomBBQ, Owner at Foggy Bottom BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2018

Thank you very much Karen. We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Well I finally got a chance to try this place out at the Lawrenceville location and it was great. The new place is beautiful and now its close to home. I love the baby backs. The portion size for brisket was a lil small but good. I had the pitmaster plate. They have a great sausage also but it was also a small portion. I will be back soon. Probably at dinner time with the wife...

Date of visit: September 2018
FoggyBottomBBQ, Owner at Foggy Bottom BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Thanks very much. We appreciate the business and the positive feedback

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

I love this place. I ask my family to go every time I visit. The food is fantastic and the service is amazing. They seat you quickly as well as take your order quickly. The food is out without much wait time and it’s delicious. They offer several options for BBQ sauce which is nice to dress your own. Good food, friendly people. Definitely recommend.

Date of visit: August 2018

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. We appreciate you taking the time and for the business.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

We have only gotten takeout so far, but the food is usually good (the brisket is sometimes a bit dry, but the pork and chicken are always good). It seems a bit pricey for what you get--we always get sandwiches and sides and end up paying about what we would pay elsewhere eating inside, so including a tip and drinks. I would definitely go more often if the prices were lower.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

BBQ is great but prices are too high for my pocket book! The staff is great and the place is clean.
I'll be back but I'll have to save some money before I come again.

Date of visit: February 2018