“In town overnight, nice place to stay.”
Review of Bright Inn

Bright Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Loganville
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Very nice room, continenal breakfast, very friendly folks. Best prices too to be on the main street thru Loganville, Ga.. Highly recommended. Prices with military discount $55, can't be beat. food places all all round close by too.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Sam S

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Okay we'll when I walked in this place I was impressed. The inside looks a lot better than the outside. Well that is until I got to my room. The walls were so nasty it made me feel dirty when I pulled back my shade BLACK MOLD. My housekeeper was very nice said they were in the process of remodeling the hotel room by room but she came in with a toothbrush and a cup of bleach and scrubbed my window seal for me and she apologized for any inconvenience, I learned that she would be the one taking care of me during my stay (she was great) . So it sounds great so far well I was relaxing in my room and I hear somebody screaming to the top of their lungs I hate you mama I hate youuuu all you care about is your beer. So I got up to see what all the screaming and yelling was about and it was the front desk clerk I thought wow! But this went on everyday I stayed there every day the whole hotel had to hear all the commotion of the front desk clerk literally freaking out in the lobby know less. I asked my housekeeper if this happens all the time and she said she just tries to work stay busy and mind her own business that way she didn't have to get in it. And that's what she did I later learned she was the housekeeper the maintenance person she was the one painting the rooms etc.... The last night I was there the desk clerk was screaming and yelling at the night time clerk when I walked through the lobby. Went to my room to see my housekeeper in tears I asked what was wrong she said nothing but I'm sure it had something to do with the commotion going on, I mean overall the hotel will be nice one day and I'm sure sure that the painted rooms are nice and I do a lot of work in loganville so I will be back and I will stay up stairs where I know the housekeeper. And I hope they have got a new front desk person that has a little more respect for the guest.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank TiffanySparks
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The hotel was very nice looking when I walked into the lobby but soon I realized it was not American owned. They treated me with disrespect as I asked for a nonsmoking room and just had the worst attitude ever.

My sheets felt like they had not been washed recently which really grossed me out.

When I went to check out the clerk was on the phone and completely ignored my presence

Horrible!!!

5  Thank Ton196
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I recently stayed at Bright Inn located in Loganville GA. I was very pleased with the staff, the rooms, and the location. The staff was very friendly, respectful, and on point with everything. I love how the Bright Inn puts their guests first and makes sure you have everything you need for a relaxed stay, they really seemed to care about the people who stay there. They provided me with everything from a toothbrush & toothpaste down to razors & shaving cream, which made the room feel a little more homey then some of the other hotels I've stayed at. The staff took the extra step to make sure I felt welcome and comfortable. I must say the staff was very pleasant always smiling and talking with the guest just to make sure they are enjoying their stay with them. I will be back to stay at Bright Inn and I will absolutely be referring this hotel to my family and friends! One of the best hotel experiences I have had in a long time, absolutely wonderful.

1  Thank prettypixy1871
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I recently stayed 3 nights at the bright inn in loganville working in monroe on business. My wife and three small boys were with me and we were all pleased. The hotel was clean the staff prompt and caring. I would suggest it to anyone. Some of the comments I've read seem like these ppl were staying in a different hotel. William parker

2  Thank williamparkerderrick
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have been residing at the bright inn in loganville. I witnessed a few of the occasions mentioned in Danielle w terrible comments...I was eating in cafteria when i over heard the smoking discussion and walked by room and personally smelled the smoke. and was on lobby computer when i witnessed this same person throw phone back at desk clerk...wow is all i can say...As I stated earlier I have lived here for past month and have been very satisfied with the hotel in general...Folks dont listen to some pissed off customer that broke the rules...It is still the one good place to go in Loganville...Jeremiah D

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jeremiah D
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I just recently stayed at this hotel and asked for a non-smoking room because I am a non smoker. Check out is at 11. The maid opened the door the next morning before checkout without knocking to clean the room. That was no big deal I understand wanting to get a room clean for the next. But, today I received a call from the hotel management that they charged my card fifty dollars because the said I smoked in the room and there was burn holes in the cover. I do not even smoke!!!!! She basically called me a liar and said she had cigarettes left in the room for proof. I became livid by the way she treated and talked to me. Very disrespectful. I asked for the Owner whom I called and spoke with. He said he would return the money to me. I went up there for a refund and again the manager was very rude saying she was only going to refund me half of the charge after I spoke to the owner. I went and canceled my card after this incident. Very shady management and staff. Very unproffesional. Dressed in Tinker Bell shirts at the front desk! This is the only decent place in Loganville. That is why I chose it. But, will NEVER go back. To steal someones money and call them a liar is not where I choose to put my business.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Danielle W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Loganville
10 mi away
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawr...
#10 of 11 in Lawrenceville
#1 of 3 in Monroe
Whits Inn
Whits Inn
#1 of 1 in Loganville

Been to Bright Inn? Share your experiences!