“Yum”

Cuisines: Mexican
Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
“Yum”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

This place has pretty good food. It is a little more expensive than other places in the area. I had some really good visits with yummy margaritas. And other visits where it was kind of greasy. Hence the 3 star rating. But I like this place overall.

Visited November 2012

McDonough, Georgia
“One of our favorite's”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

The atmosphere, food, and service are great!!!!! It is a very busy place on fridays so, you might have a little wait to be seated but, it is well worth it.......... We eat here almost every Friday night!!!!!!

Visited July 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

While traveling from Ellijay to Ocala, Fl, we stopped at exit 212 off I-75 and took a chance on the San Diego Mexican Restaurant. The chips were fresh and warm. The salsa spicy, but not so hot you couldn't eat it. We had luncheon plates, me enchiladas and my husband a burrito dinner. Food was hot and fresh. Their guacamole - freshly made and delicious. Service was good. Prices excellent. I look forward to eating there again.

• Visited May 2012
Atlanta, GA
“Found a fingernail in my salsa”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

enough said.....foods okay though, the one over in McDonough was really good but now its La Parilla or El Charro in Griffin.

Visited November 2011
Suffolk - England
“standard fast food”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

This restaurant serves typical fast food which is not my ideal. Having said that the service was quick and friendly and prices reasonable. Servings were large and the food was OK.

• Visited March 2012