“San Diego Mexican Restaurant is Excellent!”

San Diego Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 55 Restaurants in Locust Grove
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 28, 2011

My husband and I have been going to San Diego for about 7 years. The food is outstanding, the drinks are amazing, the service is great. It is my favorite Mexican restaurant! We go there just about every Friday night and I cannot think of one time in which we had a bad experience. It is awesome!

Reviewed July 19, 2011

Have loved eating here for years now. Wait staff is friendly and efficient. Food arrives quickly and at proper temp. Great menu selections

Reviewed June 26, 2011

We have visited this restaurant several times and are always pleased. It's the only restaurant in the Grove that is always packed, so that tells me they order fresh food faster than other places. Their loco burrito, mushroom quesadilla, stuffed poblano peppers, & a wide variety of specialty dishes are all very good, the fajitas are ok, not great. The staff is nice and very quick, we have had only 1 par experience out of 15 visits or so, consistently good food!