“Worst ever, terrible breakfast and no coffee in room or at breakfast”

Executive Inn Locust Grove
Executive Inn Locust Grove
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Locust Grove
“Worst ever, terrible breakfast and no coffee in room or at breakfast”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is the worst (2nd) worst hotel I've ever stayed at. No coffee in room or at breakfast. Everything broken. Hair dryer lying on counter not connected, no coffee pot, newly decorated? Where? Do not stay here.. And I sure hope Hotel .com does not recommend this dump.

Room Tip: can not give any tips for this hotel
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

We were returning home from Florida and every hotel was booked except this one had only one room left. Being tired, in a packed truck with 2adults and 3kids, and wanting to get some sleep we quickly jumped on the room. At first I was skeptical due to the industrial washing machine outside. It only got worse from there. As we passed the ice machine it was covered in mold and whatever other unmentionable substances were on it as well. At the top of the stairs we were greeted by a disgusting, filthy, junk couch in the middle of the balcony. As we opened our room the smell smacked you in the face. There was mismatched furniture and bed linens. There were strains all over the floor and food remnants from guests before us. Cigarette burns all over the sink and bed covers. The light cord was cut so there was no light in the room. The bathroom was disgusting as well. As soon as we walked in we quickly walked out and got a refund. The young lady working the desk was very friendly though. We got on the road again and quickly discovered the entire state of Georgia, along our route was completely booked up also. So we slept in our truck but honestly I would never have slept at this motel. The truck was uncomfortable but far more sanitary. Avoid this motel it should be closed!!

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank futuremrsduncan

Travelers are raving about these Locust Grove hotels

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed December 11, 2012

DISLIKED: I arrived at the location after 12am. I only needed to get a few hours rest. I asked to see a room before staying there and the OWNER gave a loud "ughh". Although he was disgusted with my request he showed me a room, which didnt even have a clock to wake me up in the morning. I stayed there for the night. I left my toothbrush (SONIC CARE retailed at about $150) and immediately called once I realized i left it... I talked to a friendly receptionist who would check on it and leave it in the office for me... I called back NEXT DAY to pick it up...I DO NOT live in this city and would have to drive to get my toothbrush. I spoke with the OWNER and he told me that he "did not keep it and threw it away. I can not have all that stuff in the office. You should have called earlier and I will NOT be replacing it." DO NOT stay here. The service is TERRIBLE. RED ROOF inn across the street is the same price.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank LASabc
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Me and my fiancé stayed here for about a month and a half. We were getting a new apartment a few months after, and, well unfortunately, this was our home for the time being. We spent well over $1000 at this place, and should have been considered valued customers. No, the staff was rude, impolite and disrespectful. The "Patels" own the hotel, and I can say, the husband was often times polite and reserved, and I say that loosely, but his wife was extremely rude and unprofessional. They were not understand at all nor did they care about the customer. Housekeeping is one lady, who looks as if she should be retired, she was rude as well, sometimes she wouldn't show up for days, and even when she did, it was me, putting the sheets down, taking out the trash, and cleaning the bathroom. When I first moved into the hotel, the first room I had, had bed bugs in the beds, I was disgusted and immediately requests to change rooms, I wasn't able to do that until Mr. Patel showed up later that day. Finally my fiancé started to experience a little of what was happening, and knew it wasn't just me, one night I called the front desk and asked if it was too late to get new sheets to put down on my bed, I knew that the time was a little late but a simple , no answer would have been suffice, instead the son was working and when I requested new sheets that I was going to go down and get myself he responded "NO!!" as if I was insane for even asking. I was appalled at his tone. Finally me and my boyfriend are moving out into our new apartment, it was a bit of a slow process w all the signing of the lease but it was something that had to be done, we expected to be out by checkout, but unfortunately with all the hold up of the lease of the new apartment, it wasn't possible. As me and my fiancé are loading our belongings to his truck as fast as we could, he comes back to the room to tell me the man at the front desk says " you know, you're supposed to get this stuff done BEFORE 11am". Obviously there are rules, we know that, but this is what I meant by, there's no care, or understanding here. As I said before , we spent well over $1000 here, it was $250/wkly . And for him to approach my fiancé with that statement was absurd, given the amount of time and money that was spent here. I wouldn't want anyone to stay here, the staff is rude and not helpful and they don't care that you enjoy your stay. I am very disappointed and will make sure someone knows about this.

• Stayed September 2012
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We came to Locust Grove to shop at Tanger Outlets and wanted something nice with a good price. We seen this hotel and it was right near the outlets. At first we were skeptical but that quickly went away when we approach the front desk. Greeted very nice...given a double bed room and when I opened the door I was extremely impressed at the room!!! We had a double bed room nice bathrooms and comfortable beds! AC worked great! Plus free wifi! I Recommend this hotel for the value and stay ! You will enjoy.

• Stayed August 2012
North Bay, Canada
Reviewed August 9, 2012

The room was 'adequate' after being on the road 8 hours. The bath tub used to have something stuck in it, and someone attempted to peel it up making it worse! The AC was at least good. Check in was easy, and room was cheap, but we weren't necessarily looking for a bargain, just a decent room before we continued on the next day.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Room wasn't clean, someone else's socks were still on the floor and the ac wasn't working. Switched rooms, same problem so i asked for a refund and left. The desk person was rude as well.

• Stayed July 2012
La Quinta Inn & Suites Locust Grove
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#2 of 9 in Locust Grove

Been to Executive Inn Locust Grove? Share your experiences!