“Great lunch date with my son while shopping” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Seafood, American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
ATL, GA
“Great lunch date with my son while shopping”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

It's been a few years since I've had the chance to eat at a Captain D's. While in the area doing some shopping with my 7 year old, I had a taste for some good ole fish. My son loves popcorn shrimp so I knew he'd have no problem eating at Captain D's vs. any other fast food joint. The menu had changed and I was pleased to see the many choices....decisions decisions. I ordered the grilled white fish and we even ordered dessert. The cheesecake was delicious! Good customer service and it didn't take too long for our order to be prepared. The only "con", my broccoli was not hot when I received my food (my other side was fine).

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank GAFamilyTraveler

Illinois City, Illinois
“Loved the fish!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

Being a yankee there are no Captain D's where I live so I take advantage when the opportunity presents and it did! I had the fish, battered and friend cod, it was yummy, the hush puppies were good also, the sweet tea was not so good :( nor were the stuffed crab.

Visited October 2013
Griffin, Georgia
“Captain D's In Grffin, Georgia Is The Best One In The Captain D's Chain”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

You can find my family and I at Captain D's in Griffin, Georgia every Wednesday (and all day that day) as they have all you can eat fish that day (To my knowledge this is only true of the Griffin, Georgia location). The food is very good but it is their exceptional service that sets them apart. They visit your table frequently to bring you more fish and sides [example, french fries, hushpuppies, etc.] if you ordered all you can eat and to refill your drinks (They will refill your drinks regardless of whether you ordered all you can eat or not.). Go there on Wednesday and you won't be disappointed. If you go there on Wednesday you may see my family and I.

Visited February 2013
georgia
“Fresh hot food all the time..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

My food is always fresh and hot. Been dining here for several years. The staff is always friendly and helpful.

Seffner, FL
“Great Taste at Reasonable Prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

We ate at Captain D's in Locust Grove, GA during a road trip. The quality was great and value even greater. I had a similar dinner at an upscale seafood restaurant in Minneapolis that was very pricy and not as good as Captain D's for $4.99.

• Visited October 2012