“Loved the fish!”

Captain D's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 55 Restaurants in Locust Grove
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Being a yankee there are no Captain D's where I live so I take advantage when the opportunity presents and it did! I had the fish, battered and friend cod, it was yummy, the hush puppies were good also, the sweet tea was not so good :( nor were the stuffed crab.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

You can find my family and I at Captain D's in Griffin, Georgia every Wednesday (and all day that day) as they have all you can eat fish that day (To my knowledge this is only true of the Griffin, Georgia location). The food is very good but it is their exceptional service that sets them apart. They visit your table frequently to bring you more fish and sides [example, french fries, hushpuppies, etc.] if you ordered all you can eat and to refill your drinks (They will refill your drinks regardless of whether you ordered all you can eat or not.). Go there on Wednesday and you won't be disappointed. If you go there on Wednesday you may see my family and I.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

My food is always fresh and hot. Been dining here for several years. The staff is always friendly and helpful.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

We ate at Captain D's in Locust Grove, GA during a road trip. The quality was great and value even greater. I had a similar dinner at an upscale seafood restaurant in Minneapolis that was very pricy and not as good as Captain D's for $4.99.