“Never again”

Huddle House
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: This Huddle House is located just in front of the Ramada Inn and La Quinta and offers 20% off for staying at either Hotel, just show your room card. You can expect GREAT food, Fast Friendly service, Great Prices. Kids eat free on Monday and Wednesday with adult purchase.
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

After checking 3 Waffle Houses (which were to full to accommodate our family of 5), we ventured across the street to this Huddle House. Big mistake. I understand that coming off of a Sunday breakfast rush things can be hectic but our visit was completely unacceptable. After 15 minutes of waiting, we were asked if we'd like anything to drink. After 20, our order was taken. 30 minutes later, the first of our food appeared. With only 3 sets of silverware for 5 of us, I let the kids eat first. My food sat on the table for 15 minutes before I was brought any silverware. I could've taken one of the kids sets in the bathroom and washed it faster. The one bright spot was the waitress that greeted us at the door (not ours). She was attentive and very helpful.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The staff was very loud and nasty. I only liked one waitress and she was young, very clean and friendly. Everyone was just standing around either talking or smoking outside.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Convenient to hotels however not that good, if you only want the basic eggs and bacon than this is for you, otherwise choose another option, and there are more close by

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I was off work and decided to take the family to the Huddle House in Locust Grove. There is another here in McDonough but it is very dirty so I opt out going here. Seems the one in Locust Grove has another new manager, I can tell a difference in the service as the waitress is quick to get to the table and stops back often. I have 2 kids and they get to eat free there, every day of the week(wish I knew that before Id come more) I will bring them a few times a week now as they have hand dipped milkshakes!! Soo good! The food is great and comes out pretty quick, I couldnt believe they had greens, my fav!
Another great stop I would suggest to all families out there.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

It is cleaner than the Waffle House, the food is good and reasonably priced. The staff is friendly and attentive.

1  Thank vandee88
Barry F, Guest Relations Manager at Huddle House, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Thank you for the kind words. The team has been working hard to make it better for the guests. The goal is to WOW the guests every time they enter the restaurant.
Relations Manager