“Average kind of place.”

Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Locust Grove
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Quick service in the drive thru here. Typical DQ. Blizzards are hard to beat. Don't ask for any creations that aren't already on the menu.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I guess if you've been to one DQ then you've been to them all. This one is average or typical of all that I have been to. The Hawaiian Blizzard is still my favorite. The facility is clean and the prices typical.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

me and my kids went in to get an ice cream and since my one year old only had socks on and no shoes they told me they couldn't serve me, I mean come on he is only one and he had socks on

2  Thank Carissa S
Reviewed February 25, 2012

If a restaurant has clean bathrooms, it’s usually a good indicator that the kitchen is clean and the food is prepared to proper health standards. Well, if that statement is true, the Dairy Queen at Locust Grove, GA, is going to be shut down!

My wife and I stopped by for an ice-cream cone on th way home from Florida. Before leaving, I went to the bathroom and was overwhelmed by the smell of urine. The bathroom was the dirtiest and smelliest that I have seen for years. This bathroom could compete with the worst of the legendary “Gas Station” bathrooms!

2  Thank DESAuburnIL